Chunji's Story

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 

Last time on I Fell in Love...With My Nanny....

(Yep, I've watched to much dramas =_=” haha)

 

Chunji came in and smiled. “ Is it OK if I eat in here with you? I tried to eat in the dinning room, but L.Joe is shouting ' Why can't anyone believed I actually helped cook?!' and other junk.”

 

“ Oh sure oppa!” You smiled, scooting over and patted the seat besides you. “ Hope you don't mind watching 'The Host' though.”

 

“ No problem with that.” He smiled and sat next to you. “ What did I miss?”

 

“ Nothing much.” You explained. “ They just poured the chemicals into the sink with leads to the Han River and then main character and his daughter and grandpa were watching the daughters aunt in the archery competition.”

 

“ Oh, so not anything big?”

 

“ Yep.” You nodded, but then you remembered yesterday. “ Hey oppa. Can I ask you something?”

 

Chunji looked at you a little surprised, but nodded. “ Sure, anything Angel.”

 

“ Well, I heard you cooked dinner yesterday and the soup, which was really good. I asked Changjo about it and he said that you had to learn to cook and that you had it rough before you came here. I was wondering what happened before you came here.” You then bit your lip and looked at him smiling that smile that always made his heart skip a beat. “ You don't have to tell me if you don't want to oppa. I'm sorry I'm being nosy. Just forget what I said.”

 

You turned your attention back to the T.V. Chunji thought for a moment and let out a sigh.

 

If I'm going to tell anyone else, it might as well be Angel. He sighed and looked to the ceiling.

 

“ I was nine when my life crumbled.....”

 

****

 

“I was nine when my life crumbled,” Chunji started remembering the day, “ it was the middle of June and my parents were taking me to the park where I was to hang out with some friends and their parents for a picnic. My parents couldn't stay because of a business meeting. They were very kind people, not snobby like most business people. They felt bad that they couldn't stay, but I told them it was alright.” He gulped. “ A few hours later one of my friend's parents rushed over to me and took me to the hospital. I was very confused, but she told me one we parked in the parking lot that my parents were in a terrible car accident and were in critical condition.”

 

“ We ran inside, but we were to late. My parents had already died.” He looked down at his hands. “ They tried to find family I could live with, but none of them would take me in. I didn't want to bother my friends and their families so they took me to a orphanage. I actually met L. Joe there. We both stayed there for a while, but I couldn't take it there anymore. Constant bullying, never having enough to eat, at times getting your bed taken away by the older kids. So we just left. I had very little money so we were living on the streets. When the money ran out for food, I began stealing from markets and everything.” He paused for a moment. “ I never even told L. Joe that. When he asked where I got the food, I just say I got a job. He was so innocent back then, I didn't want him to go to theft.”

 

You could tell he was getting upset. His voice was shaking slightly as he talked.

 

“ I lived like that with L. Joe until I turned 15. One day when I was at a shop, I tried to steal something, but the store owner saw and stopped me. He was going to call the police, but Mr. Park walked over saying “ Oh, boy, what has my son gotten himself into this time? How many times do I tell you I have to pay before we leave? I'm so sorry, here's the money.” He apologized for me and we walked out. I asked him why he did that and he said “ I saw you before and I know you have it rough. I just wanted to help. Just don't steal anymore ok?” He handed me enough money to last us a week or so. I started meet up with him everyday for a month, then he offered me and L. Joe to live with him. We said yes.” He finished and looked at you, smiling. “ You probably see me as a pathetic thief now, don't you?”

 

“ No, not at all,” you studied his face, he looked sad, “ but is this why you have trouble letting people in? Unreliable people or because what people would think of you if they found? Chunji oppa, you don't have to be afraid of that. You have your family and they won't judge you by that past.”

 

Tears came to Chunji's eyes. “ Do you judge me?”

 

You smiled softly. “ No, oppa. I don't. You're still my oppa that makes me laugh and smile when I'm down.” You used the sleeve of you long sleeve shirt and wiped the tears off his face. “ You just need to be yourself, Chunji. Don't worry what others think of you.”

 

Chunji gently took your hand and pulled you into a hug, which shocked your. “ Thank you, Angel.”

 

You relaxed and little and hugged him back. “ No problem. Just remember, you can always talk to me.”

 

Why does she always know the right things to say? And this feeling, is it what love feels like? Chunji shook the thought and pulled back from the hug smiling.

 

“ Angel, you really are an angel.”

 

“ I, uh, I really don't think so.” You stuttered, blushing lightly. “ I'm just telling the truth.”

 

“ You're cute when you blush.” Chunji smiled, causing you to blush more. He got to his feet and headed towards the door. “ I'll see you later. I have some things to take care of. Call me if you need anything.”

 

“ O-ok.” You nodded as you watched him walk out.

 

What is this feeling? You thought to yourself, but shook it off and continued to watch the movie.

 

Chunji walked out the door only to get met by L. Joe, who was leaning against the wall next to the stairs.

 

“ Oh, L. Joe.” Chunji was a little shocked he was there.

 

“ So you told her?” L. Joe asked, not looking up, his face emotionless. “ You even told her the things you wouldn't tell me?”

 

“ L. Joe, it isn't like that.” He sighed and looked down. “ You were the only friend I had and I didn't want you to worry or anything like that. I wanted you to be able to be a kid and not have to take all the responsibility.”

 

“ Why didn't you tell me after we got here!?” L. Joe snapped, glaring daggers at his 'best friend'. “ I thought we were friends, but you didn't even trust me enough to tell me that you stole when we were homeless.”

 

“ I didn't know when the right time was!” He snapped back. “ I wanted to forget about it just as badly as I want to forget the reality of things!”

 

L.Joe was silent for a moment, his eyes softening a little. He looked back to the ground. “ I'm sorry.” With that he pushed himself off the wall and walked away.

 

Chunji stood there for a moment before heading back to his room.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I know this chapter is kinda short but this was really only for Chunji's flashback story, thus the title~ Well hoped you liked this and comment please~ I also might write one more chapter for today cause I literally have nothing to do today. It's already like 3:30pm and I'm still in my pjs. haha