New Life

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

Fine! I don't need you guys! I can take care of myself!” You screamed with tears streaming down your face. “ I hate you!” You threw your bag on your back and began to sprint down the streets, not looking back at the place you were forced to call 'home'.

 

You kept running until you reached a park, about a mile away from your hell. You panted slightly, thanking God for giving you the sports genes of the family and being able to keep an even pace.

 

You let out a soft sigh and wiped the tears from your eyes. “ What am I going to do? I can't go back there or they'll kill me.... literally.” You mumbled the last part and looked around.

 

You wiped the sweat from your forehead and sighed. You shook your head and smiled.

 

“ I'll start a new life! I'll live for myself and do great! I'll go to a great school, get a nice job, and fix my life together again.” You fist pumped and ran to the bus stop. “ I'll head to Seoul and start a new there!”

 

**************

No one's POV

 

“ What are we going to do?!” A young boy with dark hair asked worriedly to his father as they walked down the street of Seoul. “ Umma is going to be so pissed when she finds out that you lost SooYun! And she can be in some big trouble!”

 

“ I didn't lose her!” The older black hair man snapped, but soon sighed depressed. “ I just miss placed her. And it's not like you guys are any help!”

 

The boy sighed and stopped in front of a bakery. “ Well, maybe we should split up. I'll look by the park and you look by the school. We'll meet back here in an hour.”

 

“ Good idea Ricky.” The man smiled and began to jog towards the school.

 

“ God. Please help us find our SooYun.” Ricky muttered, to himself and began to jog.

 

Please have some angel keep her safe until we find her. She's only 8!

 

Ricky began to feel more worried when he reached the park and saw no sign of SooYun. When he was about to leave and check somewhere else he began to hear laughter and some girls from afar. He stared in the direction, confused, but something made his legs move towards the music like laughter.

 

He hid behind a nearby tree and stared at the person. He stared at you as you played with a small blonde hair girl, spinning her around, as the girl giggled.

 

“ Faster Unnie!” The little girl squealed in delight before you both fell backwards, landing on the soft grass with the younger girl laying on top of you. “ That's so much fun!”

 

“ Where's your parents SooYun-ah?” You asked sitting up and smiling at her. “ Shouldn't you get back to them? They're probably very worried.”

 

SooYun frowned looking down. “ Appa won't miss me. Neither will Umma.”

 

“ Why do you say that? I bet your appa and umma is having a heart attack right now.” You patted her head gently. “ Probably so are your siblings.”

 

“ Aniyo.” She shook her head slight, breaking Ricky's heart a little. “ They're always busy. My family never pays any attention to me. You're the first person to play with me in a while unnie.”

 

“ It doesn't mean they don't love you.” You smiled and stood up, gently helping the girl that was half your height, up to her feet. “ It just means they are working hard for you to get a good education, keep the house clean, and have nice food in your tummy.” You rubbed your tummy grinning, causing the girl and Ricky, who was still hiding, to giggle. “ You just have to stay strong!”

 

“ You're silly unnie!” SooYun giggled. “ I wish you were in our family. Then I'd have someone to play with and a really cool older sister.”

 

“ SooYun!” Ricky came from behind the tree and ran over to SooYun who was now hiding behind you now. “ I was worried sick! Where have you been?”

 

“ Who may you be?” You smiled kindly at the boy, trying to make sure you could trust this guy with the girl.

 

“ I'm SooYun's older brother Ricky.” Ricky smiled kindly back to you. “ What is your name?”

 

“ I told you SooYun. You're family was worried.” You patted her head as SooYun scrunched her nose. “ My name is Angel Turner. It's nice to meet you.”

 

“ Wow, I guess my prays came through. You really are an angel.” Ricky chuckled remembering his earlier thoughts. “ Thank you so much for finding her and sorry for the bother.”

 

“ Oh trust me, it was no bother.” You sweetly smiled, causing Ricky to blush at how cute you looked. “ I was actually just looking around for a job and looking at some apartments. I had a lot of fun with this young lady though.” You tickled the child as the girl began to laugh.

 

“ Wait. Why are you looking for an apartment? Don't you have family?” Ricky tilted his head, slightly confused due to your young appearance.

 

You gave a sad smile. “ I thought it was time I got some space from my parents. They..... agreed too.” You placed your hands in you purple star hoodie.

 

“ Ricky! SooYun!” You and the two siblings turned to see Mr. Park(Ricky's and SooYun's dad) running towards them. He scooped up SooYun and gave her a million kisses. “ Don't ever, EVER, run off like that again! You could have been kidnapped or killed! You know how worried I was?! I almost had a heart-attack!”

 

“ One point for Nana!” You giggled as SooYun stuck out her tongue playfully.

 

“ JungHan.” Ricky interrupted making the man look at him. “ This is Angel Turner. She was the one that found SooYun.”

 

“ Thank you so much.” Mr. Park bowed, still holding onto his dear daughter. “ You really are an angel. What can I do to repay you?”

 

“ No, no. It's fine.” You smiled fiddling with your phone charm in your pocket. “ I'm just really happy that you found your daughter. That's payment enough.”

 

Ricky thought for a moment and got on idea. “ Why don't you offer her the nanny job? She is looking for a job and place to live. She's really good with kids and very nice. What do you say?”

 

Mr. Park thought about it for a moment and then nodded. “ We really need a nanny if me and your mother head out of town this weekend. It'll be a month or two trip. What do you say Ms. Turner? Want to do it?”

 

You stood there shocked, but you smiled widely and nodded your head. “ Yes. Thank you so much! You don't know how much I appreciate this!”

 

“ It's no problem! How old are you?” Ricky asked as you picked up your bag and he began to lead you away.

 

You tilted your head slightly. “ I'm 17. Why?”

 

“ So you're older than me.” Ricky nodded to himself and looked to you with adorable, innocent eyes. “ Can I call you Noona?”

 

You beamed and nodded. “ Yes, I would actually like that.”

 

“ Alright noona! Let's go back to the house so you can meet the gang!” Ricky gently took your wrist and pulled you with him to a blue SUV.

 

 

A/N

Hope you liked it! I know the title is unoriginal but hey I'm terrible with titles. Haha Comment and Subscribe~ Tell me what I can do better and what-not! ^^ Oh yeah, sorry for no cover. I was going to make one, but I haven't had time. *coughLAZYcough* keke