Meeting Infinite

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 

I really don't need anything from my locker do I? You debated and ended up spinning on my heels and going the opposite way from them.

 

“ Yah! Angel!” One of the guys from Infinite shouted.

 

You felt a hand grab your wrist and stop you. Your eyes widen in surprise and turned around nervously.

 

“ Y-yes?” You stuttered, looking at each individuals face nervously. “ D-do you need something?”

 

“ We just want to talk is all.” The one you remember as Woohyun said, calmly.

 

“ Sorry, Cap oppa said not to talk to strangers.” You say, smiling a little, before trying to walk away again.

 

There were some chuckles as Woohyun grabbed your wrist and turned you to face them again. “ You're a funny girl, you know that? Very interesting too.”

 

“ Come with us. We seriously just want to talk.” The other one who you remembered as Sunggyu smiled at you kindly. “ OK?”

 

“ What about class?” You asked as they began to drag you away. “ I can't miss class.”

 

“ Don't worry. We'll call in.” Another boy spoke and smiled. “ We are on the student council. We'll tell your teacher that we needed to talk to you.”

 

“ Wait. You're on the student council, but you bully people?” You looked at them in disbelief. “ How does that work?”

 

“ Aw! So cute and funny!”

 

“ I'm being serious!” You pouted and followed them into the student council room as thay laughed again.

 

“ Take a seat and make yourself comfy.”

 

You looked around the beautifully decorated room. There was three leather sofas in the center of the room, making a 'U' shape, nicely polished coffee table in the center of the 'U', nicely painted paintings hung on the wall, and white curtains that went around the glass door that led to the balcony. The balcony overlooked a beautiful garden with a sparking pond in the back.

 

“ Wow...” You looked around the room in wonder.

 

“ You like it?”

 

“ Yes, it's wonderful.” You smiled and took a seat on the coach. “ Third time I've been amazed since I got to Seoul.”

 

“ Well, if you ever want to hang out in here just ask.” Woohyun smiled and sat next to you.

 

“ Wait a second.” You tilted your head, confused. “ I thought you'd hate me for what happened at lunch?”

 

“ Actually we did, but then we thought about how brave you were and we respected that.” One of the boys sat next to you and grinned.

 

“ Maybe we should introduce ourselves.” The one you assumed to be the leader of the group grinned.

 

All the guys got up and stood next to each other and bowed. “ Annyeong haseyo! Infinite imnida!'

 

“ I'm Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite.” He smiled. “ Nice to meet you.”

 

“ Names Dongwoo.”

 

“ Nice to meet you Angel. I'm Woohyun.”

 

“ Hoya.”

 

“Sungyeol”

 

“ L.”

 

“ Sungjong.”

 

“ It's nice to meet you guys.” You nodded. “ So what did you guys want to talk to me about?”

 

Sunggyu sat next to you and smiled. “ We were just wondering what your relationship with Teen Top was.”

 

“ Teen.... Top?” You tilted your head to the side.

 

“ Oh, I guess you didn't know that they had a name.” Hoya plopped on the coach on the left. “ Teen Top is what Chunji, L. Joe, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo call themselves. Cap is also in the group but he graduated.”

 

“ Oh.” You nodded, understanding.

 

“ So what's your relationship to them?” Sungjong asked curiously.

 

“ I'm the family's nanny.” You simply put.

 

“ Mwo!?” They looked at you surprised.

 

“ Aren't you a little young to be a nanny?” Hoya asked in shock.

 

“ I needed a job and they gave me one.” You shrugged. “ I'm not going to question it. I cook, clean, and watch the young ones. Nothing biggy. I'm very grateful to them.”

 

“ What about your family?” Woohyun asked. “ Don't they miss you?”

 

You looked at him and looked down a moment. “ My parents died a few months ago( there was some time skips.).”

 

“ Yah! Woohyun! Look what you did!” Hoya smacked Woohyun on the back of the head.

 

“ It's ok.” You smiled at them, it was a weak one but you weren't going to cry in front of them. “ He didn't know. No biggy.”

 

“ So that's why you have a job?” L, who was quiet the hole time spoke, looking at you. “ It must be a lot of work for you.”

 

“ Well, yes.” You looked down in thought, but grinned. “ I don't see it as a job though. Jobs are boring and not fun. I have fun and enjoy being there.”

 

They looked at you surprised.

 

Your phone buzzed and you took it out of your pocket and looked at it. To your surprise, it was L. Joe.

 

From: L. Joe

 

Where are you?! Niel txted me that u rn't in class!!!!!!

 

 

“ I think L. Joe oppa is freaking out.” You muttered and texted back.

 

From: You

 

I had something to do.

 

“ What's up, Angel?” Hoya looked over your shoulders curiously. “ Ah! You got a text from shorty!” He grinned and pinched your cheeks. “ Aw! How cute! He's worried!”

 

“ Yah!” You slap his hands away. “ Stop it!”

 

Your phone buzzed again.

 

You looked down at the phone to see another text from L. Joe. Dongwoo came over and snatched the phone from your hand.

 

“ Yah! Dongwoo! What are you doing?” You tried to get the phone back he was to tall and couldn't reach the phone as he was texting. “ Dongwoo!”

 

“ I'm just sending him a text.” He grinned and sent the text.

 

“ Dongwoo!” You whined, still trying to get it back. “ What did you write?”

 

“ Oh, nothing~” He winked at you and handed it back to you. And plopped back down on the coach.

 

You flipped through the messages, but discovered that he deleted the message he send. You pouted and crossed your arms.

 

“ What did you say to L. Joe oppa?”

 

“ Aw! You call him oppa?” Woohyun chuckled as your face turned red. “ I bet you like him.”

 

“ Y-yah. He t-told me to.” You blushed and looked away.

 

“ I was joking.” Woohyun chuckled and patted the seat next to him. “ Come, sit, and relax.”

 

You nodded and sat next to him. You guys began talking about random things and laughed. The bell for lunch finally rang and you stood up.

 

“ Thanks for having me.” You bowed and smiled at them. “ I enjoyed talking and hanging with you guys.”

 

“ Aw! You have to go?” Sungjong pouted cutely.

 

“ Yeah, I promised L. Joe I'd sit with him today.”

 

“ Oh, that reminds me. Just wait here.” Dongwoo grinned and placed an arm around your shoulders, he rested his head on his shoulder. “ This is going to be funny.”

 

*************

    1. Joe's POV an hour before.

 

I was sitting in class bored when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled out my phone, confused and looked at the text.

 

From Daniel:

 

Is Angel here today?

 

 

I looked at my phone and replied. I waited a minute and got another text.

 

From Daniel:

 

What?! She's not in class!

 

My eyes widen and I replied quickly. I then sent a text to Angel. I waited a minute, staring at the phone impatiently. The phone phone finally lit, saying one new message. I opened it and read it. I sent another one.

 

From Me:

 

Angel! Are you alright? Just tell me where you are!

 

I received another message and my heart sank.

 

From Angel <3

 

Hey. We got your precious Angel with us. Don't worry. We won't hurt her.... much. Hahaha

 

-Infinite.

 

I slapped Chunji's shoulder, which he was next to me. He glared at me, but I shoved the phone onto his lap. He looked down at it and his eyes widen. He looked up at me panicked.

 

I took the phone back and rose my hand.

 

“ Yes, Mr. Lee.” The teacher looked over at me, pointing his ruler.

 

“ May I use the restroom?” I asked shoving my phone in my pocket.

 

“ No. Not now.”

 

I sighed and looked at the clock. Ten more minutes.

 

I waited and waited and finally the bell rang. Chunji and I jumped up and ran out of the room. I thought and decided to check the Student Council. When we grew closer we heard a yelp, which sounded just like you.

 

“ Angel!” We both yelled in unison when we burst through the door, both panting and tired.

 

I stared in shock to see Dongwoo grinning at us and you were behind L, hiding.

 

“ Oh. Hi Chunji and L. Joe oppa.” You smiled cheerfully at them.

 

“ Oh, hey guys!” Dongwoo grinned and waved. “ Wow you guys look tired. What's wrong?”

 

“ You bastards sent us a text saying you were hurting Angel!” I snapped and glared at them, pissed.

 

“ What the hell is going on here?!” Chunji snapped at them also angry.

 

“ Dongwoo oppa!” You pouted cutely at him. “ Is that the text you sent?”

 

“ No.... maybe... ok yes!” He shrugged. “ I was bored and yeah. Phone plus L. Joe's number plus the fact he was freaking out had me tempted.”

 

“ OK, that answers one question. Second... Why is Angel here?” I snapped.

 

“ Oh, we wanted to talk to her.” Hoya answered handing us a towel. “ Dude, did you run here?”

 

“Yes! We thought she was in danger!” I snapped wiping the sweat from my face.

 

“ Dude, we maybe bullies and Kingkas, but it doesn't mean we'd hurt such a pretty girl.” Sunggyu wiggled his eyes teasingly.

 

“ Whatever! Come on Angel!” I grabbed her hand and started dragging her out. “ Let's go.”

 

“ Oh ok. Bye Infinite!” You waved, following close behind L. Joe, with Chunji behind you.

 

“ Bye Angel! See you later!” They shouted back before the door shut.

 

“ Angel, you can't just disappear like that again, ok?” Chunji spoke to you softly. “ We were all worried. We thought you got hurt or something.”

 

“ Oh, I'm sorry oppa.” You apoligized, bowing your head lightly. “ I won't do it again. I didn't know you guys would worry so much. Mianhae.”

 

“ It's ok.”

 

I need to watch her better. I don't want anything to ever hurt you, Angel. I'll protect you with my life. I thought to myself as we made it to the lunch room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Finished with chapter 11! Pretty long if ya ask me. haha Hope you like. Just got back from Chicago(5 hour drive)! Comment and Subrscribe please! Btw! I saw a 2NE1 cell phone poster in Northbrook! There was a Korean town! It was awesome! haha just wanna say that. haha Well hoped you enjoyed this chapter!