Dazed and Confused.

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 You sat in bed in a daze, not quiet sure what was happening. You were sore and tired, but you didn't want to sleep. You looked up hearing the door handle move to see Chunji and L. Joe.

 

You weakly smiled at them. “ Hi, Chunji and L. Joe oppa.”

 

Chunji looked up with tears in his eyes as he ran over and hugged you lightly, trying not to hurt you.

 

L.Joe stared for a moment and ran out the room. “ She woke up! We need a nurse.”

 

“ O-oppa, what happened?” You asked confused, not remembering what had happened.

 

He held you a little tighter, burying his face in your hair. “ Y-you h-h-had us scary, Angel.”

 

You hesitantly wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your head on his chest. “ Oppa, it's ok. I'm fine. I'm living and breathing.”

 

He pulled back with tears in his eyes again. You wiped the tears with your thumb and smiled. “ What happened Angel? Was it Li-Na?”

 

You sat there and thought for a moment before looking down. “ I don't remember much of what happened, but I'm pretty sure it was her.”

 

“ I'm so sorry I left you. I really didn't try to. These two girls grabbed me and took me away.” He explained your cheek. “ I'm sorry.”

 

You took his hand and held it, feeling better from his touch. “ It's OK Oppa. It's not you fault!” You smiled brightly at him. “ Don't worry anymore OK?”

 

He looked at you and smiled, nodding his head a little.

 

“ Noona! Your lovely boy Ricky is here!” Ricky threw open the door, startling the two of you.

 

Ricky pushed Chunji aside, causing him to crash to the ground and hugged you tightly, barely missing my sore spot.

 

“ Noona, noona, noona! I'm so so so so so sorry that I couldn't do anything to help.” Ricky pulled back and examined you. “ Noona does it hurt to much? I knew I shouldn't have let you come to school!”

 

“ Ricky, calm down.” You smiled at him, patting his head. “ Noona is ok. I'm not dead.”

 

“ But your hurt!” Ricky grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes. “ Noona! Ricky will never leave your side again! We'll be like twin! Like Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School host club! I'll always be by your side!”

 

“ What if she has to go to the restroom?” L. Joe walked in calmly, pulling Ricky off the bed and sat there.

 

“ Well, then... um.....” He thought for a moment, snapping his fingers. “ I'll kidnap JiKyoung and make her wait with her!”

 

“ Pabo.” L. Joe rolled his eyes before looking at you concerned. “ Are you OK Angel?”

 

You nodded your head. “ Yes, I'm fine L. Joe Oppa. I'm all better, see?” You grinned acting as though you had muscles. “ See? I'm strong!”

 

L.Joe laughed and patted your head. “ Good. We know your strong, but we were still worried.”

 

“ I'm just curious though.” Ricky looked at you. “ Why is JiKyoung not mean like her family?”

 

“ Well,” you thought for a moment, “ JiKyoung actually hated me when we were younger.....”

 

 

 

Flashback

 

There was a girl with long black hair and blue eyes walking down the streets of Seoul by herself. She past a park, stopping to see two girls(around her age) there. The oldest one shoved the other to the ground.

 

“ You think your better than me?” The older girl chuckled. “ Well, your wrong. Only Angela is and unless you beat her, you'll never be apart of this family.” With that she walked away.

 

The girl on the ground started to cry a little.

 

“ Are you OK?” The blue eyed girl ran over to check on her.

 

The girl looked up and then instantly glare at her. “ You! I know who you are! You're the perfect girl! Your the half American and Korean girl in the family!”

 

“ You're from the Min-Young Park estate?” She questioned, tilting her head at the girl. “ You must be JiKyoung then.”

 

“ The forgotten JiKyoung.” She snapped, crossing her arms. “ You ruined my life!”

 

“ Did I?”

 

“ Yes! Because of you my mom and sister hate me! Because of you I'm invisible! Because of YOU I'm hated in my family!” She shouted, hate in her eyes, but tears ran down her face.

 

“ Is that really a family you'd want to be in then?” The girl with blue eyes asked, gently. “ Why should they hate you? You're pretty and I can tell you have a heart. Your voice sounds pretty too. Grandmother talked to me about you before. You play the piano beautifully.”

 

“ G-grandma talks about me?” She looked a little shocked.

 

“ Yeah, she does all the time.” She smiled at the girl on the ground and held out a hand. “ She is very proud of you.”

 

“ Really?” She looked at the hand before hesitantly taking her hand. “ She is?”

 

“ Ne!” She smiled brightly and pulled her up and shook her hand. “ We haven't properly introduced ourselves. Annyeong, I'm Turner Angela, but everyone calls me Angel.”

 

The girl smiled a little and bowed, “ annyeong Angel unnie. I'm Park JiKyoung. It's nice to meet you.”

 

*End FlashBack *

 

“ JiKyoung use to hate Angel unnie, but now she sees her as an older sister and a great example.” You looked up to see JiKyoung and Changjo standing at the door. “ How you feeling?”

 

You smiled. “ I'm feeling fine- Wait! What happened to Changjo's wrist?” You practically jumped out of bed to check him, but L. Joe laid across your legs so you couldn't get up. “ What happened to my cute dongsaeng?!”

 

“ Yah! Angel, calm down! You're not suppose to get overly stressed!” L. Joe wrapped his arms around your waist so you could get up, if you got your legs out from under him.

 

“ Noona, I'm fine.” He chuckled and held up his wrist. “ I just fell and sprained it. I'm perfectly fine.”

 

“ When did this happen?” You asked and looked at his wrist, worried.

 

“ Not long ago.” JiKyoung spoke and sat next to you. “ I had him get it checked out and it should be healed in a week or so. It's not serious.”

 

“ You sure your OK?” You looked at Changjo, still worried.

 

“ Yes, I'll be fine Noona.” He ruffled your hair with his good hand.

 

“ That's good.” You smiled and looked down at L. Joe. “ L. Joe, you can get up now.”

 

“ But I'm comfy!” He whined, holding you tighter. “ Your comfy.”

 

“ L. Joe. Let's.... talk....” Chunji glared at him, grabbing him by the collar and started to drag him, on the floor, out of the room.

 

“ Ah! Angel! Help!” L. Joe cried out as the door shut behind them.

 

“ Um.... I'm going to make sure Chunji doesn't kill L.Joe.” Changjo spoke and ran out of the room with JiKyoung right behind him.

 

“ Hey Ricky. Where's Niel and Cap oppa?” You asked.

 

“ Oh, they stayed home to take care of the little ones.” Ricky explained, with a smile. “ You'll be able to go home tomorrow so they volunteered to watch and cook.”

 

“ Oh.” You nodded, but jumped when your phone vibrated. “ Who's texting me?”

 

You picked it up off the table and looked at the message. Your eyes widen when you saw who it was.

 

From: Li-Na

 

To: Angel

 

Remember our deal. You have 3 day to decide their fate. See you then.

 

P.S. Don't tell anyone or....else.

 

 

 

A/N

 

Done! Sorry it took so long! I've been busy. Well this chapter is mostly for info on JiKyoung.

 

Also... bad news..... I start school in 3 days( Tuesday the 14th) for my Senior year...... so it's going to take time to type up chapters as much as I would like. But I'll work twice as hard to type more chapters.

 

Good news... I reached over 40 subscribers! Hehe sorry, very happy about this! ^^ thanks for all the comments and subs, and support!