Nightmare

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

You shot up from your bed, face damp with sweat. You turned in you bed and looked at the clock. It was only four o' clock in the morning. You sighed and sat up. You knew you weren't going to get anymore sleep. You've been waking up every hour and you were more tired of waking up than being tired.

 

You got to your feet and went downstairs and straight to the living room. You were wearing a bag purple shirt with a giant star on the front and black shorts(which were barely visible due to the long shirt) You sat on the couch and the T.V. You sat on the couch, thinking over the nightmare....the memory.

 

“ Couldn't sleep either?”

 

You looked up to see Cap walking over, holding two mugs which were both steaming. You nodded as you scooted over to make room for him. He smiled and sat down next to you, handing you one of the mugs.

 

“ Thanks Oppa.” You took it and smiled seeing it was hot chocolate.

 

“ I know you're not much of a coffee fan.” Cap smiled watching the reruns of 'Running Man'. “ This is the episode Big Bang was in right?”

 

“ Yeah,” you smiled, blowing on the warm liquid before taking a sip, “ they're my favorite boy group.”

 

“ Let me guess. You're a fan of G-Dragon.” Cap stared at the T.V.

 

“ G-Dragon and TOP.” You grinned pointing at TOP's cute reaction when he rolled the dice. “ TOP is very cute. Especially when he does stuff like that. G-Dragon is also. I usually have a thing with Rappers and singers.”

 

“ I see.” Cap took note of that, thinking back to Chunji and L. Joe. “ So what is your reason for being awake?”

 

“ Nightmare.” You simply stated taking another sip, trying to hide tears. “ Just a nightmare.”

 

“ Nightmare? About what?” Cap asked, looking to you.

 

You went silent for a moment, thinking. You didn't realize you were shaking slightly, as tears poured down your face.

 

“ I-it was a memory.” You choked out. “ Of my family.”

 

“ Do you want to talk about it?”Cap asked. “ It might help, but I understand if you don't want to say.”

 

Would it help? You thought about it, looking at your hands. You placed your mug on the coffee table. Or would it make it worse?

 

“ It was more of a memory than anything.” You whispered, unconsciously, not really having control over it. You trusted Cap with your life, so you felt that telling him would be ok. “ The dream starts with me going to the store, my parents asked me to pick up a few items. I was walking home and saw my house on fire. People were outside calling for help, but in a panic I ran inside. I was calling for my parents. The way to the kitchen was blocked by fire and soon part of the house collapsed, blocking my way to the front door.”

 

“ I had no choice but to go upstairs. I ran to my parents room and-” You voice trailed as tears started to fall. You throat felt tight and the images of the corpse flashed in your head. “ They, my parents, were dead. Wasn't from the fire, but someone broke in and shot both of them.”

 

" How did you get out?" Cap asked softly, like if he spoke any louder you might shatter like glass.

 

" Firemen came and rescued me." You looked down crying. " I wish I didn't cry, that I wasn't weak like this. Maybe it would have made a difference."

 

“ Angel.” Cap whispered and pulled you in a hug. “ It's ok to cry if you want. It's not weakness, it just means your human. If something is ever bothering you, you can always talk to me, Chunji, Changjo, Ricky, or Niel.”

 

“ What about L. Joe?” You sniffed a little and looked at him.

 

“ L. Joe is to stupid.” Cap grinned causing you to giggle a little. “ I'm joking. Even L. Joe would listen. He just wouldn't know what to do if you cried though. He's bad with people crying.”

 

“ I'm glad I'm with people who are so caring and nice.” You thought for a moment. “ Cap, I'm sorry for asking, but I was wondering. How did you end up here?”

 

“ Well, my story isn't as interesting as everyone's else. My dad died when I was little. I was living with my mom and little sister.” He leaned back, staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. “ My mom kinda went crazy. She turned to drugs and everything went down from there. I was left to work and take care of my sister and myself, but I later left. I didn't want Mi Sun... my sister, to be exposed to that. I met Niel on the streets later and he stayed with us.”

 

“ How'd you meet?” You questioned, pulling your legs to your chest, staring blankly at the T.V.

 

“ I was walking with Mi Sun and we walked by an alley. He was getting beaten up by a local gang. Out of instinct I ran and beat them up. Niel was unconscious so we took him in. I later found out Mi Sun and Niel were in the same class and that he didn't have a place to stay. She begged me to let him stay and I'm glad she did.” He smiled at the thought of her. “ You know, she was a lot like you. Loving, kind, caring, innocent. She also thought babies came from storks.”

 

You looked at him with sad eyes. “ Was?”

 

“ Ne.” He breathed and looked at you, weakly smiling. “ She died three years ago in a car crash. The driver was drunk and hit her when we were walking home. She was a few months older than yourself.”

 

“ I'm sorry.” You looked down.

 

“ Don't be. It wasn't your fault.” He whispered. “ Niel was really affected. She was his first love. That's probably why he don't really talk to anybody really. He's afraid he's going to get hurt again, though he won't admit it. I think he's trying more though. Since he met you he's been trying to be more outgoing.”

 

You stayed silent for a moment and got to your feet. “ I should probably get ready for school.”

 

“ Sure thing kiddo.” He smiled and got to his feet.

 

You turned to walk away and then stopped. You turned to him and smiled. “ Thanks for everything oppa.” You got on your tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “ Your the best.”

 

You your heels and headed up the stairs.

 

Cap stood their, a little shocked for a moment before smiling to himself. “ Just like you Mi Sun.”

 

 

 

A/N

 

Aw! Poor Cap and Niel! Well this chapter was pretty much to get to know Cap's and Niel's story and to also discover yourself.... wow I sound like one of those people who give those inspirational speeches. Haha well hope you enjoyed and thanks for the comments! I loved them! I should have chapter 18 up later... or tomorrow depending if I crash(4 hours of sleep+ no food+practice=...dead me. Haha jk...sorta) Leave comments and subscribe if you haven't yet.

 

 

P.S....... I got bored and made a new Story Cover! Hehe hope you like it! ^^