Confession/Trouble

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

Narrator's POV

 

 

“ Noona! Where's my jacket?” Changjo ran into the kitchen in a panic, everyone else was by the door, waiting.

 

“ I washed it and handed it to you last night, Changjo.” You looked up after you put SooYun's bag, securely on her back.

 

“ I know, I know! Aish! I'm so stupid!” Changjo ruffled his hair, frustrated.

 

“ You can say that again.” L. Joe smirked walking out the house. “ Let's go you guys. We're going to be late.”

 

“ Yah! Hyung!” Changjo whined, panicking even more.

 

“ I'll help you find your jacket Changjo.” You smiled and looked at the others. “ Take your younger siblings to school and I'll be there a little later. Niel tell our teacher for me, please.”

 

“ Sure thing, Angel.” Niel was about to walk out, but you grabbed his arm, making him look at you.

 

“ Remember. Speak with confidence and be yourself.” You smiled, turning away and running up the stairs.

 

Niel stood there, blushing lightly, before heading out. I'm doing this for you Angel.

 

You walked into Changjo's room and looked around a little, before finding it in under his bed. You picked it up and straightened it.

 

“ Changjo, I found it!” You called.

 

Changjo ran into the room, grinning ear to ear. “ Noona! Your the best!”

 

You helped him get his jacket on and button it up. You looked him up an down, giggling seeing how bad his tie was. “ Changjo, where did you learn to tie you tie?”

 

“ I-I usually have one of my hyungs do it.” He blushed and looked away, embarrassed. “ They left before I could get help.”

 

“ Let me fix it.” You smiled and started to straighten his tie. “ If you need help, you can always ask me.”

 

“ Ne.” He nodded, looking up shyly.

 

He saw your angelic face, studying ever aspect of it. The smooth, white skin; your lovely brown eyes, but noticed they were colored contacts. Your brunette hair was wavy and long fell out of your face, framing it perfectly.

 

Should I? He thought to himself for a moment, butterflies suddenly in his stomach.

 

He slowly and gently took your wrist, startling you for a moment. You looked up, confused.

 

“ Sorry, noona.” He whispered, leaning in slowly before your lips met.

 

Your eyes widened slightly, surprised and shocked at the young boy. He slowly pulled away and searched your eyes. He sighed and stood up straight.

 

“ Why?” You whispered, unconsciously touching your lips.

 

“ Noona, I really like you.” Changjo plopped on his bed and ran and hand through his hair, a little upset. “ But you don't like me, not the way I like you. Do you?”

 

You walked over and sat by him, and let your head rest on his shoulder. He tensed for a moment , but soon relaxed.

 

“ I'm sorry Changjo, but I don't like you like that.” You whispered, staring out the window. “ Your like a brother to me. Family, something I haven't really had for a while.” You smiled a little. “ I always wanted a younger siblings and you gave me that Changjo. You, Ricky, SooYun, JiHoo, and JungHan. I'm sorry, Changjo.”

 

Changjo sat there, before smiling at her. “ Well, your little brother has made his noona late for class. Let's get going before the Niel and the others start getting the wrong ideas.”

 

You giggled and let him lead you down stairs and to school.

 

*********

 

Lunch time.

 

“ So what took you so long to get here?” Ricky asked as you and Changjo took a seat at the table.

 

“ Yeah, you guys took a long while.” Niel pointed out, not noticing all the girls staring at him.

 

You gulped a little and looked at Changjo, who shrugged. “ It was hard to find it. It fell behind the bed and we had to move it and everything.” Changjo lied, grinning. “ Were you guys getting jealous?”

 

“ Yah! Shut it Changjo!” L. Joe rolled his eyes.

 

“ Jealous of what?” You asked, confused.

 

“ Oh, nothing noona!” Changjo placed an arm around your shoulder, lying again.

 

“ Secret secrets are no fun! Secrets secrets can hurt someone!” You pouted, and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

“ Aw! Our adorable Angel is being left out of a secret!” You turned, smiling, seeing Dongwoo grinning with the rest of Infinite behind him.

 

“ Dongwoo oppa!” You beamed and got up, hugging him. “ I missed you guys!”

 

“ Aw, no love for me noona?” Sungjong pouted cutely, holding his arms out for you.

 

“ Aw, Sungjong! Your so cute in that new look!” You commented, hugging him.

 

“ What the hell are you guys wearing?” L. Joe raised an eye at their outfits. “ You guys look gay.”

 

“ We wanted a new style, and don't insult our outfits!” Sunggyu shouted, raising a fist, annoyed.

 

“ Aw! L. Joe oppa!” You whined, clinging to one of their arms cutely. “ I love their new outfits! They're cute!”

 

“ Yeah, 'L. Joe Oppa'! We look so cute in theses outfits!” Hoya teased, pulling you into a hug. “ By the way Angel, can you do us a favor? We need something from the student council room, but we have to talk to Teen Top about something important. Would you mind getting it?”

 

“ Sure, what is it?” You smiled as Sunggyu handed her a note. You looked at the note seeing it was a black notebook and binder they needed, and smiled. “ OK, I'll go get it. Be back in a bit.”

 

“ Thank you Angel.” Sunggyu ruffled your hair and you ran off.

 

“ You know she's not your maid right?” L. Joe took a bite of his food, annoyed. “ What do you guys want anyways.”

 

“ I'm going to get right to the point with this. Angel maybe in a troublesome situation.” Sunggyu stated, calmly, his face serious and little bit of fear was in his eyes.

 

“ What do you mean?” Changjo looked up, worried.

 

“ You know her story correct?” Hoya asked leaning against the table, also serious. “ Her running away from her family due to reports of abuse?”

 

“ Yeah.” Changjo spoke, narrowing his eyes. “ How do you know?”

 

“ We do our research on the student body to make sure the students are safe.” Dongwoo crossed his arms. “ She was abused after her parents died. There was several reports after going to the hospital. They couldn't prove it due to her not talking. After her parents died, she broke down and stopped speaking a week later, when mysterious bruises and cuts were appearing.” He looked up, eyes in pain. “ She went through so much is so little time.”

 

Her parent's died? Changjo looked with wide eyes at them.

 

“ She was living with her aunt's family?” L. Joe asked, also in shock.

 

“ Yes, and now she's in trouble again.” Sunggyu looked at them. “ Her cousins, the ones she's been staying with, are attending this school.

 

L.Joe didn't need to her anymore. He got out of his chair and ran out of the cafeteria, looking for you.

 

**********************

 

“ There they are.” You smiled to yourself, satisfied you found the items so quickly.

 

You picked them up and head towards the door, hugging the binder and notebook to your chest. You began walking down the hallway, to the cafeteria.

 

What should I make for dinner? Italian or maybe a German dish? You thought to yourself.

 

“ It's been a long time, hasn't it Angel?” A voice spoke from behind you.

 

You stopped, pure terror filling your wide eyes. You recognized the voice easily. The same voice that taunted you and that belonged to the same person who tortured you and nearly killed you several times. You slowly turned around.

 

“ Li-Na.........”

 

 

 

A/N

 

Cliffy!!...again... sorry but I thought this would be a good place to stop.

 

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating, but I've been super busy and junk, plus... the Olympics have been on so I've been supporting the USA and watching the Olympic's with my family, who are very into it. So yeah. So.... * bows* I'm so sorry for being a bad author and not updating in two(ish) weeks! Thanks for the comments and the subscribers! I'll try to update again tomorrow! Comment and subscribe please and thank you!! ^^ Love ya guys and I'll try to work harder!