Meeting the Family

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 “Wow.” You stared with wide eyes at the building in front of you, a white mansion which was bigger than four of your houses combined.

 

The SUV stopped at a large black gate at the bottom of the long snake drive way. The front yard went on for miles it looked like with luscious green grass, spotless of any weeds or leaves.

 

“ You like it?” Ricky grinned, leaning over your shoulder to look out the window. “ Have you ever seen a mansion?”

 

“ Only in movies. I'm not allowed to go to the ones my parents go to.” Your blue eyes fixed on the beautiful scene in front of you. “ This is better than the movies.”

 

Ricky rested his chin on your shoulder, which you didn't mind because you were use to it. He frowned and narrowed his eyes when both of you caught sight a two boys arguing in front of the door.

 

“ Stay in the car noona.” Ricky sighed and got out of the car and ran over to the two boys who now shoving each other.

 

“ They're at it again.” SooYun sighed as Mr. Park also got out of the car. “ They're always fighting.”

 

“ Who are they?” You turned to look at the small child, eyes tearing slightly.

 

“ They're my older brothers. The orange hair one is L. Joe and the other is Changjo.” She sighed and began to cry. “ Can you please take me to my room?”

 

You stared for a moment, before agreeing. “ Sure thing SooYun-ah.”

 

You undid both of your seat-belts and picked her up, throwing your hood over your head. You got out of the car and heard shouting. You turned to see Ricky falling backwards and hitting his head.

 

“ Ricky!” You and SooYun shouted and ran over to him.

 

“ Ricky-ah, are you OK?” You took a knee next to him.

 

“ Yes, I'm fine.” He winced as you barely touched the back of his head.

 

You checked your hand and sighed in relief as there was no blood. “ Good. There's no blood. Your going to have a nasty bump on your head though.

 

“ Noona, didn't I tell you to stay in the car?” Ricky pouted sitting up, ignoring the shouting from the small group.

 

You gave a sheepish smile. “ SooYun asked me to take her inside and I saw you fall. You think noona will sit in a car as you fall and hit your head?”

 

Ricky slightly chuckled as you helped pull him to his feet. SooYun held onto Ricky's arm.

 

“ And who the hell is this?!”

 

You looked up to see one of the boys, L. Joe glaring. He crossed his arms and kept glaring at me. The other boy, Changjo, tilted his head slightly with curious eyes.

 

“ I should introduce myself, shouldn't I?” You looked to Mr. park as he nodded, still glaring at the boys. You took off your hood and smiled, bowing. “ Annyeong haseyo. Angel imnida.”

 

“ She's going to be the new nanny around here since me and your mom are going to be going out of town so I expect you to be on your BEST behavior.” Mr. Park hissed, but soon put an arm around your shoulder and smiled. “ So let's show you around!”

 

“ I'll do it!” Ricky and SooYun shouted and ran over to you, dragging you in.

 

“ Yah! There's no need to drag me!” You laughed following them in, leaving the three on the porch with Mr. park chuckling.

 

“ Why did you get us a new nanny!? She's like our age!” L. Joe shouted, clearly annoyed.

 

“ She needed a job and a place to stay. Plus she helped find your sister!” He snapped, but he softened a little. “ She's really nice and there's something about her. She might be the angel that saves this family.” He mumbled the last part to himself.

 

“ She's really pretty.” Changjo commented and looked at their father. “ How old is she?”

 

“ She's 17, around Niel's age.” The father smiled, and teasingly messing up his hair. “ Why you want to ask her out?”

 

“ Ew. Dude, that's gross. She's our nanny.” L. Joe rolled his eyes. “ And plus..... not if I ask her out first!” He shoved Changjo back and ran inside looking for you.

 

“ Yah! Hyung!” Changjo shouted running after him, leaving Mr. Park to laugh. “ Hyung!!!!!”

 

“ This is going to be very interesting.” He chuckled and followed in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

 Since this one was shorter I thought I'd put this up. ^^ Hope you like it.