Doctor in the House?

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 

It was a half day and was the beginning of break time. You and Teen Top were walking to the limos when....

 

“ Angel Noona! Wait up!” You turned around to see Sungjong and the rest of Infinite right behind him. He tackled you in a hug. “ Noona! You forgot to say bye!”

 

“ Aw, Sungjong! I'm sorry. I was rushed out the door.” You smiled and hugged him back.

 

“ Why were you rushed?” Hoya asked placing an arm around your shoulder.

 

“ So we wouldn't see you guys on OUR Angel!” Changjo snapped, pulling you out of their grip.

 

“ Oh, poor little Changjo.” Woohyun pulled you to him. “ You've been hanging with L. Joe to much. You can't own a girl.”

 

“ Hands off her!” L. Joe growled pulling you over to him.

 

They kept yelling, pulling you back and forth. You looked at L and Chunji who were standing to the side watching. You mouthed a 'Help Me' and they looked at each other and chuckled. Chunji pulled you over to them and smiled at you.

 

“ Thank you! I was getting dizzy.” You said as L straighten you up so you wouldn't fall.

 

“ No problem.” Chunji patted your back as you stood between the two boys, watching as they fought.

 

“ They are so annoying.” L sighed, crossing his arms.

 

“ I still need to pick up the kids.” You sighed and looked at the two boys. “ How about we head out. L if you want you can come over for dinner, since these boys are going to be here for a while.”

 

L shrugged and looked at Chunji. “ You don't mind do you?”

 

“ No. It's cool. Let's go.” Chunji took your hand and pulled you towards the limo you, Chunji, and L would take.

 

You were in the limo for a while until you reached the kids school.

 

“ Noona/Unnie!” The three kids shouted in unison as they tackled you in a hug.

 

“ Hey you guys.” You smiled and patted them on the head.

 

“ These are the kids you watch? Only three?” L asked surprised.

 

“ Yeah, well there is also Teen Top.” You teased and looked at Chunji who was pouting cutely.

 

“ That's cruel Angel.” He started chuckling.

 

L stared at both of you as you all began laughing. L has never really seen Chunji smile, or laugh for the matter, since he met him. He was shocked for the most part.

 

Chunji looked at you, frowning slightly. You tilted your head a little confused as did L.

 

“ Are you feeling well? You look a little pale.” Chunji went to touch your forehead, but you caught his wrist quickly and smiled nervously.

 

“ I'm fine Oppa.” You looked out the window and quickly got out of the car. “ Oh look we're here. I'm going to start getting dinner ready.”

 

You walked quickly to the house and walked through the door, only to bump into Cap. You stumbled back and Cap grabbed your arm before you fell.

 

“ Whoa, where's the fire?”

 

“ Ah, mianhae Cap oppa!” You bowed, embarrassed. “ I was just going to go make dinner.”

 

“ Angel are you ok?” Cap examined you. “ You look a little pale.”

 

You smiled and nodded your head. “ I'm fine Oppa!”

 

He didn't look convinced, but he nodded. “ Just don't over work yourself. Ok?”

 

“ Ne!” You saluted and ran to the kitchen and started to work on dinner.

 

 

*******

Chunji's POV

 

“ So I see you and the nanny are getting along.” L said, plopping down on the coach next to Chunji.

 

“ I guess.” I shrugged and turned the T.V. on. “ It's nice having her around.”

 

L nodded and sighed. “ Infinite really likes her too. She's different from the other girls. Some of them are thinking about asking her out or something.”

 

My body tensed hearing that, plus an unknown feeling burned in my chest.

 

What is this feeling?

 

“ I told them that she probably won't say yes to them. She's to close to you guys.” L leaned back and smirked at me. “ I guess I should say sorry for their actions at school. I guess it's my fault.”

 

“ So you're the reason they're been bugging Angel?”I frowned at him, shaking my head.

 

“ I was just trying to give Teen Top a chance with her.” He shrugged. “ Especially you. She seems to make you happy.”

 

I blushed a little and looked away. “ I don't know what your talking about.”

 

“ Dude, your blushing.” L teased and chuckled. “ But if you don't like her then I wouldn't mind asking her out.”

 

“ Yah!” I playfully punched his shoulder.

 

“ Well, what do you think of her?” He asked in a serious tone. “ Do you like her?”

 

“ I...I....” I sighed and leaned back. “ I really don't know.”

 

“ Well, you better find out soon before she's gone.” L sighed.

 

“ I know, but-”

 

There was a loud crash from the kitchen, which caused my heart to sink.

 

“ Unnie!”

 

L and I looked at each other and jumped up. We ran to the kitchen to see shards of glass littered across the floor and SooYun on the floor with Angel unconscious.

 

“ Angel!” I ran over to her and rolled her on her back. “ Angel, wake up!”

 

“ What happened?” L looked at SooYun who was crying next to Angel.

 

“ S-she...” She wiped her eyes and looked at him. “ She was talking to me while she was heading to the dinning room to set the table, but all of the sudden she fell and passed out.”

 

I felt her forehead and felt it was burning hot. “ God damn! She's burning up!”

 

“ Let's get her to bed before she gets worse! I'll take SooYun out of her.” L whispered to me and pulled SooYun to her feet and escorted her out. “ Come on SooYun. Let's get you out of here. You have a few cuts.”

 

I picked up Angel bridal style and began to take her to her room. I carried her up the stairs only to get greeted by Cap, who ran over to me.

 

“ What happened?! Is she ok?!” Cap came over and touched her forehead. “ God! She's burning up!”

 

“ I know!” I snapped and walked to her room and placed her on the bed. “ Why is she so stupid? She knew she was sick, but she still went to school and still wanted to cook!”

 

“ You have to remember, Angel always worries of others before herself.” Cap headed out the door. “ I'm going to get here a cold wash rag, water, and some medicine.”

 

I sighed and sat on the bed next to her. “ Why are you so stupid sometimes?”

 

She muttered something, which I couldn't hear, and her side.

 

“ Angel, did you say something?” I leaned closer.

 

Her eyes opened a little. “ I-I'm sorry, I'm so much trouble.” She muttered.

 

“ You're no trouble Angel.” I whispered and pushed her bangs from her forehead. “ You just need to take care of yourself better. Stop worrying so much on others and worry about yourself. Now get some rest.”

 

“ I'm sorry.” She closed her eyes and went to sleep right away.

 

“ Back.” Cap walked in and placed a wash rag on her forehead. “ Let's let her rest, ok Chunji?”

 

I hesitated before nodding. “ Yes hyung.”

 

I followed him out of the room and headed towards the kitchen.

 

“ Where are you going Chunji?” Cap asked, confused.

 

“ To the kitchen. I'm going to clean the mess and cook dinner.” I grabbed the broom. “ Not going to get done by itself.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

So so so so so sorry for not updating for so long!!! I've had a job for a week and I got heat sickness cause I've been working in 107 degree heat =.=". So I hope you'd like this. I also started a new story, Beauty in DarknessGoing to put chapter 1 up tonight so go check that out! Please comment and thanks for the new subscribers! Also..... so sorry for the supa lame title. TT~TT I know it's bad, but I had  NO idea what to name it. OTL