THEY Took YOUR Chance.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM JAEHWA?! WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

Your gasped at the sight of your big sister, who was currently at a state of shock and fury.  "U-u-unnie? W-why are you s-so e-early?" You asked, trying to divert her attention away from the worst possible topic right now. "TCH! YOUNG LADY, GET DRESSED AND HEAD DOWNSTAIRS AFTER. LEMME HAVE A WORD WITH YOU and YOUR GUEST." Jinah stared at you intensely, as if she was waiting was for you to get dressed before she makes a meal out of you.

~.~.~.~

"Now, ANYONE of YOU TWO kindly EXPLAIN EVERYTHING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW in FULL DETAIL?" She narrowed her eyes at the two of you as you two sat across Jinah as if you're all about to receive some death sentence. "U-uhh, J-Jinah-unnie, HE'S THE ONE." You kept your sentence short, hoping that your big sister would get it in a snap. Too bad, she got the wrong message instead. "WHAT?! YOU'VE BEEN HAVING A BOYFRIEND ALL THIS TIME AND NOW YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?!" She exclaimed at you. "Yah unnie, not THAT WAY of course!" You defended yourself while forgetting about the fact that Jinyoung had just been listening to you all the while.

"And if not THAT WAY then, WHAT DO YOU EXACTLY WANNA SAY, KIM JAEHWA?" Jinah continued spilling oil into the burning fire within the room. "Unnie, I meant he's the ONE that came like DOOJOON-OPPA." You inhaled before calmly responding to her this time. You know how hard this topic hits your sister everytime you tried tlaking about it. However, you decided upon yourself that you must bear the guilt and tell her the whole truth about Jinyoung.

And then there it was. Everything went on smoothly as your sister finally agreed without complaint to Jinyoung's stay within your house. The moment the tension dissolved, you volunteered to cook dinner yourself, leaving Jinyoung and Jinah behind. "Jinyoung-sshi, can you promise me something?" Jinah turned to face the boy. "Yes. Anything Jinah-noona." He waited for the elder girl to continue but all he saw was how Jinah gasped at the necklace that hung loose onto his neck. "I-It t-turned GOLD." She gasped while eyeing the pendant.

"It was originally gold Jinah-noona." Jinyoung informed the lady. However, the woman insisted on pointing out the thing she really meant. "NO. I meant THE PENDANT ITSELF, not the frame." She came close to the boy and held the pendant, eyeing it with curiosity and amazement. "Jinyoung-ah. Your Dragon's Breath pendant just...turned gold." She showed the pendant itself to its bearer.

As soon as Jinyoung caught sight of the gold pendant, his eyes BLANKED OUT and he soon LOST CONSCIOUSNESS. "YAH! JINYOUNG-AH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter