P R O L O G U E: Before The Big Event Occurs. (Part 1)

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Story Behind Im Hwajae And Jung Jinyoung

(PART I)
========================================================================
~Back To The Feudal Era~

The went went by fast in their time. Today was now Saturday - A day where all the scholars from 깨달은 사람의 학교 (School of the Enlightened Men) are allowed to leave the dormitories the entire day and return before the usual curfew time. All of the boys were getting ready for their weekend break as they signed up on the Attendance List by the gates of the dormitory before leaving.

"Jinyoung-ah, we're sleeping over at your place." Dongwoo suggested as he slung his arm on his younger friend-slash-brother. "Geez, fine. She invited you guys in anyways." Jinyound scoffed. "Ooh, I see you wanted some ALONE TIME, eh?" Junghwan snickered from the side. "Could've just told us hyung! We WOULD BUG YOU NONSTOP!" Chanshik added into the laughter. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes and walked ahead. Sunwoo looked at his three other friends, "You see, lay a finger on Hwajae-ah and you're toast!" He laughed at walked after Jinyoung.

After they finished joking around, they signed up on the attendance sheet by the gates of their dormitory. The moment they went out the gates, a sour expression was written on their faces - 'FANGIRLS.' They all thought. They transfigured into their other forms and instead of walking into broad daylight with those crazed people-slash-admirers chaing over them.

DONGWOO:

JINYOUNG:

JUNGHWAN:

SUNWOO:

CHANSHIK:


 "Why don't we take the detour to your home, hyung?" Sunwoo suggested and the rest nodded. Then, they left off through the forest.

FOREST:


Not long after they have departed, they arrived at Jinyoung's home.



"Annyeong~!" a hyper-looking Hwajae waved to them. "Hey guys, what's with the looks?" She giggled, after seeing the five change back to their human forms as they arrived. "Yah! You dare make fun of me, huh?" Jinyoung ruffled her hair with a chuckle. "Hmph! Of course! I'm a Fire Child remember?! Ican mess with Fire Foxes like YOU!" Hwajae tapped Jinyoung's nose, giggling and running away before the boy could even chase after you.

You wore these:


"Oh hey it's you Jin, Woo, Hwan, Sun and Shik! What brought you guys here?" A boy who looked a bit older than Jinyoung and Dongwoo came out from the house, seeing the five, who have just arrived. "Just went to rest and have fun Siwan-hyung." Junghwan replied as he tickled Hwajae from the side. "Geez! Try hitting on my sister Junghwan and I swear, I'll burn your hair off." Siwan jokingly said, high-fiving Jinyoung while the rest laughed.

IM SIWAN:


"Hey, everyone, let's get inside. I prepared food for 'ya guys, so you better eat it up!" Hwajae beamed as she led the way to the dining room.

DINING ROOM:
(Just imagine there are a lot of food already :D)


After the meal, they all went to the garden to play.

GARDEN:


While the four boys decided to play around the greens. Jinyoung managed to sneak some time enough for him to have a heart-to-heart talk with Hwajae. "Jae-ah, how's life here at home, huh?" He asked with a calm expression but deep inside, he was so tense already. "Home. It's always home when you're here Jin. I missed you. I didn't really expect that it'd be so lonely now that you're living in the dorms." She replied, fumbling with her fingers. Hwajae too, was feeling nervous. "You missed me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter