Her Life. His Life.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~In the 21st century~



"Jinah-unnie, I'm off to school!" Jaehwa mumbled while biting off the corners of the sandwich she took for breakfast. "Hey brat! Don't forget to eat more on your break! Geez, you lazy girl." Jinah mumbled while washing the cooking pans fom the sink.

'My sister...I hope you can continue living on happily...just like this, even if you might know OUR FAMILY'S SECRET.' The smile slowly vanished from her face as she started coughing roughly. When she took the hand that covered away from her face, her facial expression turned into a bitter one as she saw a trail of blood on the creases of her palms. 'I only have so little time left sis. I don't think I can be able to be with you any longer when THE TIME comes...'  She sadly sighed while placing the cooking pans back inside the kitchen cabinets.

~In the Feudal Era~



"Hey maid! I need your assistance right now!" Jinyoung's loud voice called out as he demanded for one of his many maids to come to him. He walked back inside his room, slamming the sliding doors harshly, creating a loud and dsturbing sound. 'Hmph! Stupid woman, she just destroyed my mood for an afternoon tea. Let's see how you react with this.'

The moment the maid entered his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter