Getting To Know You: First Meetings And Initial Impressions.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you were asleep, the boy finally felt an urge to wake up. His eyelids slowly fluttered before they finally opened. 'Where am I?' Jinyoung thought as he hurriedly got up from his lying position. 'TIME DRIFT.' His face hardened at the thought of how he was chosen as a play piece for Fate's game. 'WHY ME?!' He angrily curled his hands into a fist before ruffling his head in frustration.

After thinking it through, he finally pulled himself together. 'I guess I'll just have to wait until-' Before he could even finish his train of thoughts, his eyes got trapped at the sight of you asleep beside the bed. 'HWAJAE?!' He thought with a shocked expression. 'It can't be her. They just look alike. She must be her reincarnation. THAT'S IT.' He thought before gently poking your cheek. 'How can she look SO ALIKE with Hwajae?' He secretly smiled to himself as he watched how your nose cringed and how your brows meet whenever he pokes your cheek.

While you were asleep, you felt someone poking your cheeks. However, the poking never seemed to stop so you finally opened your eyes just to see a boy looking at you closely. You froze at the contact and how his eyes seemed to stir some emotion inside you. 'WHO IS HE?!' O-oh, I almost forgot. He's the Sleeping Fox Prince.' You panicked while your eyes were still glued with each other and your heart paced faster than usual. When you finally snapped back to reality, you slid back and moved away from him with a safer distance compared to how close the two of you were seconds ago. "U-Uhm, w-who are you?" You asked while trying not to be feel intimidated by his stare.

"O-Oh, me?" He stuttered while pointing at himself. "Uhm, pardon my sudden intrusion." He gave a polite bow as he stood up from the bed and then spoke, "I'm Jinyoung. Jung Jinyoung. You wouldn't mind if I'd ask to stay under the same roof with you, would you?" He asked with a pair of tensed eyes. You saw how he'd be homeless and poor if you wouldn't be taking him in, so you have made your final decision. "Fine. Mr. Jung Jinyoung, you'll be staying here until you need to make your leave." You reached your hands out for him to shake. Without hesitation, Jinyoung's hands met yours.

It was weird but the two of you felt as if it would be not nice to let go. However, feeling slightly awkward, you pulled your hand away. "Uhh, so now that I know your name, sh-should I tell you mine?" You shyly stuttered before you took a glance at him, just to see he had a sly smirk and his eyes were slowly disappearing as he gave you a nod and spoke with a very smooth and slightly alluring voice. "Sure. We would like to be on good terms with each other, right agasshi?" He smiled before you spoke. "My name's Kim Jaehwa." You gave a bow before showing a polite smile, "And I hope we get along well, Jinyoung-sshi." You smiled before he suddenly took you by the hand, grabbing you towards him.

RING:


You were about to shower him with complaints and whines until you found how his calm and laid-back expression vanish and got replaced with a puzzled look as he stared at the ring on your finger. "I-Is this yours?" He asked as he looked at every detail of it. "W-well, it's an heirloom. Mom and Dad said this ring was passed onto our family ever since the old times." You answered shakily. "Uh, is something wrong with this ring?" You asked before Jinyoung let go of your hand. "S-Sorry. I just remembered someone who had THE SAME RING from OUR TIME." He mumbled, catching you off guard. "S-So you ARE the guy that came from THE PAST?" You gasped after realizing that his clothing was very ancient and traditional. "W-well, I guess you could say that." Jinyoung chuckled while rubbing his nape.

"Jaehwa-sshi, by any chance, did anyone in your family heard of a certain man named Yoon Doojoon?" He asked, while your eyes shot open, being caught off guard by his sudden question. "Doo-Doojoon-oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter