A Retrieval And A Revelation.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwajae's eyes twinkled at the sudden mention of the doctor's affirmation. "Jinjja Doctor Jang? Thank You SO SO SO SO MUCH! I owe you Doctor!" She chanted on and on before hopping cheerfully with the four boys. "HYUNG! WE COULD FINALLY GET BACK JINYOUNG-HYUNG!" Chanshik beamed before they all placed an end to their merriment.

"Are you all youngsters done now?" The doctor asked with a hint of sarcasm noted. The five of them felt his authoritative vibe and immediately toned down. Before he formally spoke once again, he pulled out a book from his sleeve and place dit on the table neatly. It appeared like a journal, covered with gold and adorned with details that of a grandfather clock. It was ticking as if life hadn't drained life from it, but instead, made it run like a clock on a book.

"So as I was saying, I am willing to offer up some assistance. HOWEVER, all processes would require a whole lot of courage and willingness." His eyes wandered over at the five. "Let me tell you five, that THIS CHOICE you are about to make is no joke. It's a ONE WAY ROAD with a DEAD END once you ever hesitate along the way."

The boys fidgeted uncomfortably on their places as they sensed something bad along the way. "What do you mean Doctor Jang?" Dongwoo asked with his eyebrows about to meet. "Is it perilous? Do we need to give up our IMMORTALITY?!" Junghwan asked with a slightly high tone and widened eyes. "WHAT?! WE'RE LOSING OUR SPECIAL ABILITIES?! THAT'S TOTALLY ABSURD!" Sunwoo whined before putting on a glum expression and sulking at the corner of the table. "Uhhh, hyungs, I think we should let the doctor finish what he has to say." Chanshik interrupted before they all focused their attention to the doctor once again.

"One again, as I was saying, THIS PROCESS ONE MUST go through is a LONG AND AGONIZING ONE. Your soul has to be ripped apart to pass through the different dimensions and times to get to the specific time frame the Young Master is currently residing in. It's the only way you five could retrieve him back before he'd be able to end the same way as Doojoon-hyung." The doctor made a sour face before coughing purposely just to get rid of the awkward silence.

"SO tell me, WHO IS WILLING TO UNDERGO all of these for the sake of THE YOUNG MASTER, Jinyoung?" He asked the boys, momentarily forgetting that Hwajae was present that very moment as well. The boys gupled, feeling the extreme pressure down on their shoulders. Would they rather LOSE IT ALL for JINYOUNG or NOT?

Before one of them could even make up a fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter