The Past, Yoon Doojoon and The Future.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Back To The 21st Century~



Jaehwa happily entered their home, searching for her elder sister - Kim Jinah. They aren't really blood-related since Jinah's mother was their father's first wife. After she had died, he found another wife - Jaehwa's Mother - Seo Ji Hye. Even if Jinah and Jaehwa had to live together as sisters with different mothers, they got along very well. Too bad, their loving parents died at plane crash when Jinah was 15 and Jaehwa was 10. It saddened both, but it never became another misfortune for the both since both of the girls were left with a tremendous amount of cash. Ever since then, the two were content as long as they had each other.

"Jinah-unnie, I'm home! Unnie, you wouldn't believe what happened in school today!" Jaehwa chirped. Jinah,
 who arrived earlier from her college, was currently in the kitchen, preparing their dinner. The two have been living independently for six long years. "Wae? Did you meet a hot guy or did someone confess to 'ya?" She replied with a question followed by a small giggle. 'Jaehwa-ah, I hope you keep yourself brave and storng so that when the right time comes, you can surpass through everything with THAT PERSON. I wouldn't want you to EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME.' She sighed after setting the food on the table.

Kitchen And Dining Room:


After making sure that everything is in order and set, Jinah made her way to Jaehwa's room to call her for dinner.

Jaehwa's Bedroom:


"Jae, you done changing? We need to eat before food gets cold." Jinah bellowed. "Yeah unnie, all done!" Jaehwa then appeared out of the bathroom.

YOU:

You were wearing these:


"Come on!" Jinah slung her arm on her sister's shoulders. "Unnie, what's for dinner?" Jaehwa chirped, slinging her arm on her sister's shoulder as well. "You'll see it when we get there! C'mon Kim Jaehwa, how come you never seem to gain so much weight, huh?" Jinah playfully asked, "Even after I have stuffed your stomach 24/7 for so many years!" Jaehwa giggled in return. "You know Jinah-unnie, why don't we just head downstairs and eat?" She ran to the dining room, making Jinah run after her.

As they finished all the games, the two sat on the table and ate the food.

DINNER:



They ate their food and washed the dishes together, just like they always do. "Hey Jinah-unnie, can I ask you a question?" Jaehwa softly mused, feeling a bit pressured by her sudden question. "Jinah-unnie, what ever happened to Doojoon-oppa? Where is he now?" The moment Jinah heard her sister, her grip on the plate she held loosened up, making the plate fall and break into pieces. "U-unnie, so-sorry. I d-didn't mean to-" Before Jaehwa could finish her apology, she gasped at the sight of her sister.

Jinah was tearing up at the mention her past lover's name - Yoon Doojoon. She fell on her knees and bawled out softly. At teh sight of her usually strong and brave sister be so vulnerable because of one person, Jaehwa felt hurt. "Unnie," She called out and was now crying, wrapping her elder sister in an embrace. "Let me tell you the truth about Doojoon and our family." She said in with a trembling voice before patting her younger sister's head, "Be open-minded with what I'm about to tell you, okay? It would seem stupid and all but I need to tell you now." Jinah coughed, before leading Jaehwa to her room.

Jinah's Room:
(This picture is lso one of the frames that are hanging on Jinah's wall.)


"Jae, sit down." Jinah commanded as she walked to her closet, rummaging for something while Jaehwa glanced around her sister's room. 'So I see, Jinah-unnie still keeps her pictures with Doojoon-oppa.' Jaehwa sighed as she stared at one of the frames that hung on the wall. Most of them were of Doojoon and Jinah. 'I wonder why you suddenly left me and unnie Doojoon-oppa. You just came and went like air.' Jaehwa sighed.

"Jae, do you still remember the day when Doojoon-oppa first came here?" Jinah asked, heaving a sigh. "Yes. Of course I do. Who wouldn't if you were in my place. Both of you were so lovey dovey and cheesy and muchy and sweet. All I could be so jealous of." Jaehwa giggled, but after a few seconds, she stopped and looked at her sister with a rather serious face. "But unnie, you never told me WHO HE REALLY WAS."

Jinah sighed and looked at her sister. "That's the point. I tried to keep you away from experiencing the same thing as you turn 16 this year." She looked like she was about to cry, but she strongly held a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter