Uncertain Hearts And A Plan Of Retrieval.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you were still in your room, flustered and bothered by the thought of how someone you just met a few hours ago affected you THIS DEEPLY, that someone was also thinking to himself on the other room.

'Jung Jinyoung, you must find out and deliver THIS NECKLACE to THAT DESTINED ONE. That's all and then you can come back to Hwajae. No need to fuss yourself with Jaehwa-agasshi.' He thought before bringing the necklace to his sight. 'Whoever I am destined to meet, SHOULD come out sooner or later before time runs out on us. Doojoon-sshi, I wonder if you felt THIS WAY with someone from this time before.' He thought before cluctching his chest. 'Why would my heart beat furiously like this? Hwajae isn't even here. Only Hwajae does this to me.' He thought before flashes of you and the moments in the mall came to him. 'NO. I can't be. No way. I am not- FORGET IT, JUNG JINYOUNG!' He ruffled his hair before fixing his newly-bought stuff in the cabinets.

'Hwajae...I ONLY LOVE YOU, right?' He hesitantly thought before thoughts of you started crossing his train of thoughts once more. 'No. WE JUST MET! I JUST MET AGASSHI! There'd me no way I'd- UGH! This is OVERLY FRUSTRATING!' He thought before he started pacing around the guest room,hoping for any good sign to come and make him set his goals straight once more.

===============Back To The Feudal Era===============

A weak and worrisome Hwajae was spending her time alone on the Jungs' Gardens. 'Jin, I wonder how you are doing.' Hwajae thought before she accidentally pricked her own finger with the needle she held. "Aish!" She muttered before a frown started to cross her face. "Must I be CLUMSIER without you around?" She hissed to herself before cautiously wiping the blood off the fresh wound on her finger. When the bleeding still didn't stop, she decided to head for the infirmary.

The moment she slid the door open, she saw the four boys surrounding Doctor Jang with determined gazes in between. "Oh, Hwajae-sshi, you came? is there something I could assist you with?" The doctor asked bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter