New Friends And Changing Hearts.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'EH?' Upon hearing such DEFINITE and DEEP words coming from a stranger you just met in less than a day, it baffled you. 'What did he just say?' You blinked before processing your thoughts to come up with a sentence. "U-Uh, Ji-Jinyoung-sshi? What did you just say? I must've heard wrong." You shyly muttered while looking anywhere else but his eyes. After all, the situation felt awkward compared to the warm bonding you had earlier in the day.

"My mission...The one I was FATED TO MEET...It's YOU, Kim Jaehwa."

'Then maybe...I didn't hear wrong, huh? B-But...why...me?' You thought before coughing awkwardly and rearranging your thoughts to come up with an honest and humble rebuttal. "Uh, Jinyoung-sshi-" Before you could even give a speech, he cut you off. "SSHI? I thought we agreed on how you address me...right?" He playfully leaned down at you, making your cheeks show off a million shades of red. "Nah, if you don't feel comfortable doing so, it's fine. I'll always be an open-minded person." He smiled before ruffling your hair gently.

After all this while, you still didn't notice how your hand was perfectly laced with Jinyoung's. Putting that into your attention, you removed your hand away before your face gave off its different shades again. Jinyoung didn't know but something else was starting to bother him about you. That is, in a good way though.

'Is she blushing? Tsk, she looks cute though. The more she tries to hide it, the more it looks adorable.' He smiled before immediately taking notice of his friends' existence within the present time frame. "Y-YAH! What on earth are you four doing in here?! Aren't you all supposed to be by Hwajae?!" Jinyoung asked with a high voice, probably from all the shock he got after seeing all of his friends in the same house and time with him, when in fact, they weren't really supposed to.

"Well, you see Jung Jinyoung, we came to see how you were doing." Dongwoo spoke with his 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone. "Yeah! So hyung, are you happy you've found the FATED ONE? And to add to it, she's perfectly IDENTICAL to HWAJAE." At the sudden mention of Hwajae's name, Jinyoung flinched. 'Hwajae-ah...Can I still remain loyal to you? I know I'd be a sinner if I'd lie and say yes. I guess...I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter