The FOX In Town.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG YOROBUN!
I'm BACK! :D
Mian for the SERIOUSLY LONG WAIT.
But anyways, I finished my 2nd fanfic so it srsly took em some time.
Anyways, HERE'S A CHAPTER FOR MY COMEBACK~
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS~ ;)

"YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"FIRE?! BURGLAR?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"WAS THAT JAEHWA-AGASSHI?!"

"IS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

"JAEHWA-AH?! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?!"

Those were the reactions of Sunwoo, Junghwan, Chanshik, Dongwoo and Jinah as soon as they heard your scream. They immediately ran to your room and found how you were not in there so they hurried again, this time, heading over to Jinyoung's. As soon as they hit the door open, their eyes bulged out at the sight they came across with.

A rather huge white furry fox was on top of you.

 "YAH JUNG JINYOUNG! GET OFF JAEHWA-AGASSHI NOW!"

Dongwoo yelled as soon as he realized that it was Jinyoung. The fox immediately snapped his head to face Dongwoo and give him a blank stare, as if it was nowhere doing as it was told. "Mw-Mwoya? Jung Jinyoung? As in Jinyoung-oppa?" You blinked in surprise before looking back at the fox, who was now eyeing you. "R-Really...A-Are you r-really...Jinyoung-oppa?" You asked while staring at its eyes, which had different colors each. "I wonder what happened...Jinyoung-hyung RARELY changes into THIS FORM. And...he seems...funny. Something's seriously odd about how he's acting right now." Chanshik stood still while he eyed his hyung, which was now in his fox form.

"J-Jinyoung-oppa?" You called out again, to which the fox tilted its head sidewards. "Uuh...can you please get off me?" You awkwardly spoke, wishing itreally understood you, whether or not he really is Jinyoung. A few seconds later, the fox moved aside. Immediately, you sat up and squatted in front of the wild animal. "You really ARE Jinyoung-oppa." To that, the fox moved his jaw to give out a smile. Unconsciously, you felt so draw to the dark shade of brown that was the color of his right eye, which is totally in contrast with the icy blue shade on its left. "But...why are you like this, right now?" You asked, hoping it'd give out a clue or two to bring it back to its human form.

Meanwhile . . .

"Whoa! I seriously didn't see that coming FATE! Your ideas are seriously out of THE NORM!"

Time applauded as he watched the flow of events from up above, observing each moment and reaction that all of you were having as of the moment.

"And I thought you'd wait a bit more before letting my trick activate. You're really unpredictable as well."

Obviously, THOSE TWO were having fun right now.

And there'd be no way theyd let THIS SHOW get CUT SHORT.

"What should I do now?" You asked everyone else witha lost expression while Jinyoung the fox snuggled up on your lap, unaware that he was making you feel awkward at the very most. "Well, for now, you should go to school young lady. I'll call Sora-unnie from work and tell her something came up so I won't be able to go to work. We'll brainstorm on this even if it take us the entire day. As soon as classes end, you better come home quick. We'd seriously have to settle this." Jinah gave you a stern look before you bd everyone goodbye and moved Jinyoung out of your lap.

However, even before you could leave, the fox let out a howl as if it was in pain and was not amenable of you leaving for school. "Oh okay...This is seriously bad. We'd really need a lot of help we can get." Junghwan nodded as he looked at the scene unfolding in front of his eyes. "Right. I can't believe...Jinyoung-hyung...He's got to be hiding in that fix right now, ain't he?" Confused by their words, you gave Chanshik the nod to distract Jinyoung while you make your way out of his room. You were about make a run for it until you heard felt something furry snuggle on your legs before you could even close the door to leave.

"Mianhae oppa...I really have to go to school today. I'll be back soon, promise."

"YAH KIM JAEHWA!"

You turned as soon as you felt someone call your name. And you're all too familiar with the sound of that voice. "Aigoo! Don't yell in the hallways Cho Haeri. You seriously act like a boy." Ahri sneered at the other girl as the two of them made their way towards you. "Yah, why were you absent?" Haeri asked as she clung onto your left arm. "You seriously made us wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter