K I M J A E H W A

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My First Day As A Junior (Part 2)

========================================================================

~Back to the 21st Century~

The homeroom teacher for Class 3-A has arrived. Miss Yoon Eunhye.



With a warm smile, she entered the classroom and greeted her students. "Good Morning to the Students of Class 3-A." They were amazed at how bright and cheerful the new teacher was, but despite the awe, they all managed to greet back politely. "All of you may now take your seats." She motioned for a satting postion and then everyone obliged. "SO, before we formally begin the usual stuff, I shall intoduce the new transfer students." Then Miss Yoon opened her class record to check the new students' names.

"Okay boys, you may now come in." As she announced, the classroom's door then opened, revealing SEVEN good-looking boys.



As soon as the seven had their entrance, the most of the girls swooned at their looks while majority of teh boys snorted and rolled their eyes at their new 'classmates'. "Well then, you may now introduce yourselves." Miss Yoon spoke and the boys started off their individual introductions.

"Annyeong HA-SE-YO! The name's Woo Ji Ho, but I go by Zico. Pleased to meet you all and let's all make meaningful friendships as we make the year last!" The guy who wore the brown coat and blonde hair spoke his English fluently receiving claps from his fangirls.

"Yo Wassup everyone I'm Park Kyung. Nice to meet y'all." The boy who wore an all-black outfit and had a bowl cut then introduced. He also had good English skills. His toothy smile made his new fangirls blush in their seats.

"Annyeonghaeyo ladies and gents. I'm Pyo Jihoon or P.O. as the others call me. Call me as you wish." The guy who had an all-grey outfit and wore a hat winked as he finished, gaining another round of squeals and applause.

"Good Morning to all! I'm Kim Yu Kwon or U-Kwon for short. And I love dancing and singing! I hope I get to be good friends with all of 'ya guys!" This time, it was the red haired boy who had a cheeky grin.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Taeil imnida." The guy who wore eye glasses greeted formally and smiled, making his small eyes appears even emaller. Nonetheless, the fangirls seem to find it 'cute'.

"Hey y'all. I'm Lee Minhyuk but I prefer you guys call me B-Bomb." The guy who wore a grey tux that had reddish black fur introduced coolly and with a low voice. He had the 'bad boy' aura.

"A good day to everyone I am-" Before the last guy could even get to finish his introduction, the ladies in the classroom were now uncontrollable. "AHN JAEHYOOOOOOO!" They were squealing out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter