Alien Feelings And Help From The Doctor.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhh, noo-noona, it's just that Doctor Jang didn't give us a full explanation of how to deal with it." Chanshik came over to Hwajae, and tried to appease her. "Well, at least we do have a plan right?" The girl beamed with a bright smile.

~Back to the 21st Century~

The rest of the day went on with you orienting Jinyoung about the MODERN WORLD.

"So basically, THAT BOX with flashes of people is called a TELEVISION; That small prism that is used to control the TV is called a REMOTE; That big cage where you store all the food is called a FRIDGE; Those are called STOVES; And this fluffy set of cushions is called a COUCH." Jinyoung pin-pointed everything at sight as he started reviewing the last things you taught him - HOME APPLIANCES.

"Yep! GOOD! Now there are no more mistakes. You're qualified to be a CITIZEN OF THE 21st CENTURY!" You beamed while clapping your hands in glee. "Hm...What about THIS?" You pointed at the small table across the two of you. "That's A TABLE, of course!" He bragged with a small smirk of satisfaction. "Tsk, I really feel like YOU ARE QUALIFIED. I see NO PROBLEM and adjusments to be made anymore. Congratulations, Jinyoung-sshi!" You beamed once again, giving him another round of applause.

"No problem? Think again, Jaehwa-AH." He emphasized the way he addressed you while his arms started to cross one another on his chest. 'Ohhh NO.' You metally panicked, realizing what he meant with THAT. "Can I call you Jinyoung-sshi for now? I mean, I never really called anybody 'oppa' so it's quite...uhhh-" Before you could end your sentence with a word, Jinyoung decided to finish it for you.

"AWKWARD?" He asked before squatting to meet your gaze. Slowly, he reached out to ruffle your hair gently. "I'm sorry for forcing this up on you but I really do hope we'd get along, Jaehwa-ah. After all, I owe you more than enough already." He gave you a tender smile before a strong breeze blew towards the two of you. However, the moment your eyes were locked unto each other, it was as if the breeze never even passed.

When the wind stopped blowing, Jinyoung saw how messy your hair had become. Unconsciously, he found himself feeling captivated by the EXCEPTIONALLY NATURAL BEAUTY you had, even with your hair all messed up and tangled that way. 'Was she always THIS PRETTY?' He thought to himself before tucking stray strands of your hair behind you ear and fixing your bangs to the sides. 'There, MUCH BETTER.' He contentedly smiled after seeing how you glowed even more after getting partially-fixed up.

"Better tie your hair next time, AGA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter