J U N G J I N Y O U N G

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The BIG Event: THE TIME  DRIFT
(PART I)
========================================================================

Unaware that the other four boys have eavesdropped on their moment for quite some time, the two walked out of teh garden and went in the dining hall to eat. Back at the garden, Jinyoung's friends were happily cheering for their friend's success at love.

"Didn't know Jinyoung-hyung GOT GAME!" Sunwoo howled. "Well, as for me, I DIDN'T KNOW HE WS A GOOD KISSER!" Junghwan high-fived Sunwoo, who was busy clutching his stomach from all the laughing. "Tch, if I know, you two are only jealous since YOU HAVE NO CHALLENCE WHATSOEVER IN YOUR LOVE LIVES!" Chanshik snorted before he and Dongwoo walked back inside teh house to follow the two in the dining hall. After a few more seconds of bickering, Sunwoo and Junghwan decided to drop it and join everyone else in the dining hall.

After the boys and Hwajae were all within the dining hall, they started discussing about random stuff - School, Life, Chores and everything else under the sun. While all of them were chatting, Jinyoung started to feel nauseous and dizzy. "Jin, are you okay?" Hwajae cautiously asked the boy, touching his forehead to check his temperature. "JIN, YOU'RE SO COLD!" She yelped. "Dongwoo-oppa, Junghwan-oppa, Help me. Let's bring him to Mistress Miho. Ppali!" Hwajae was panicky. And s if on cue, Miho passed by to see the scene.

She immediately rushed to her son's side, "JINYOUNG! JUNG JINYOUNG! WHAT'S WRONG?" She shook her son, just to have him fall weak on the knees. Good thing Chanshik was behind him, catching him on place. "Yah hyung! What's wrong?" Sunwoo and Dongwoo suporte dJinyoung by his sides while Junghwan called the Main Doctor to be with them.

However, as time passed, Jinyoung was starting to hyperventilate; The usual color and warmth fromhis system was slowly vanishing - which caused everyoen to worry. By the time Junghwan and the doctor finally arrived, he rushed and checked Jinyoung. "Doctor Hyunseung-sshi, what's happening to my son?" Miho asked as she looked at her son's face sadly, "I'm afraid he'll have to leave OUR TIME." Hyunseung spoke.

DOCTOR JANG HYUNSEUNG:


"LEAVE?! What rubbish is that Hyunseung-ahjusshi?! How can someone leave our time?!" Hwajae snarled as she held Jinyoung's hand in hers, tears streaming down her face both in fear and confusion. "I'm afraid this thing has happened YET AGAIN." Hyunseung spoke. "What do you mean AGAIN Hyunseung-sshi?" Miho asked, while the other five bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter