Starting To Settle Into The New World.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So Jinah-sshi, can we drop the formalities with you?"

Dongwoo, who sat across Jinah, spoke as soon as all of them got settled with in their seats. "Uhh, instead of talking about dropping the formalities with me, I guess we should first tackle the topic regarding you and your friends staying under me and my sister's roof. Isn't it more relevant to talk about it rather than that issue you've just addressed?" Your sister retorted, trying to rebut the boy across her.

"Well, Dongwoo, Jinah has the right to be like that since we are, somewhat living off our time and are accepting their kind helping hands. I think you should be more cool around women. You're too stiff and uptight. After being with them for quite some time, I've realized that more than everything has changed. Once again, MOST OF IT MUST HAVE ACCEPTED CHANGE - That means women from OUR TIME and from theirs are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I could say that the women from here are like China's Amazons." Jinyoung commented as he started to choose the same food from the entire table with yours.

"Uhm, is everything here edible? Nothing has changed with the food though, right?" Jungwoo asked while awkwardly holding his chopsticks out, looking at Jinyoung for a reply. The elder boy nodded, and with that, the rest of them ate...all except Dongwoo. Before you could even ask about what ever is wrong or what he is bothered about, the elder male walked away and left the establishment.

"Is Dongwoo-sshi gonna be alright?" You asked Jinyoung and the rest of the boys, who were all busy eating, as if they were all unaware that one of their friends have left. "He WILL BE. He's not SHIN DONGWOO for nothing Jaehwa-ah. There's nothing to worry about. That man is just HALF-MORTAL. The other half of his blood makes him more invincible than normal humans of our time and yours." Jinyoung replied, trying to reassure you. As for you and your sister, you both had to pay the cost and after doing so, all of you left without Dongwoo.

"Unnie, don't you think you were too harsh on Dongwoo-sshi?"

You started to confront your sister. "What? Jaehwa-ah, I was being rational. It wasn't my fault if his pride was just too sensitive to begin with." She reasoned before making you leave her room. "Since you invited them in, make them feel at home...but not too much. I am doing this not because I want to but because I HAVE TO...And you know that." She spoke from the other side of the door. With a nod, you left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter