Acquainted With Facts And Friends.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

The four boys screamed for life as they felt like their souls were ripped apart and then restored repeatedly throughout the entire time they've been travelling through the unknown realm of unknown forces.

SPOOF!

The next thing they know, they landed on a grassy patch of land. "AISH! Hyung! You're stepping on my clothes! AISH!" Junghwan whined as he stood up, leaving the other three boys to struggle their ways up. "WOAH." The boy gasped as his eyes slowly took in the foreign scenery before him. As the other three - Chanshik, Dongwoo and Sunwoo - got up, they were about to bombard Junghwan with protests. However, thanks to the full sight of the house right before them, it made their perfect jaws drop.

"Where have landed?" They all gasped in sync. They were zoning out until they heard a foreign voice that spoke of a name that was awfully familiar to them. "YAH! JINYOUNG-AH! JINYOUNG-AH!" As they heard the name of their long-lost friend, they hurriedly and mindlessly ran towards the direction from wherever the voice came from. They entered the house, regardless of the fact they were just foreigners form the place and the time frame.

"JINYOUNG-HYUNG?!" Chanshik exclaimed as he saw Jinyoung, being held by a girl who had sharp features that reminded them of a phoenix. Not longer later, another girl whose looks were NEVER FOREIGN to them as well. "Unnie, what happened?!" You asked with horror written all over your face before you helped your sister in carrying Jinyoung and placing him on the couch to rest. After laying him down, you and Jinah have finally taken notice of the four other boys within the room.

"EH?" You pointed at them as your eyes scanne dthem from head to foot. "OMO! IT'S HWAJAE! DONGWOO-HYUNG IT'S HWAJAE! HWAJAE- OH WAIT, she looks like HWAJAE, but I doubt if she really is-" Before Sunwoo could continue being skeptic about how you completely resembled Hwajae, minus the clothes, Jinah butted in and threw them a question. "You four, are you, by any chance, Jinyoung's acquaintances?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter