008

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV:

I was partying with some girls when I heard them gossiping about Youn Ju. I asked them what it was about,

they told me that she was out there flirting with guys and that her acting cute was probably her asset on attracting men.

"Who cares, let her be. I think the guys just talk to her becasue she looked trashy and out of place," I said coldly.

"Why were you with her then?" the asked.

"I'm not. She followed me here and grabbed my hand without permission," I lied.

I felt a pang of guilt after saying it out loud, I can't help it but feel jealous after what that said.

"Aww.. poor girl. She's probably a jailbreak from a mental institution."

Then I saw her pass by, I couldn't read her expression well but she looked like she's not in a good form.

Then I saw a tall guy followed her, showing off eh?

Like I even care, so I just shrugged off what I saw.

Then something on the back of my mind reminded me that she didn't even want to go in, how could she be flirting?

She didn't even know how to flirt. I quickly stood up, the girls looked at me with dissapointment.

"Sorry ladies but I have to go."

I can't believe that I even actually believe them. I went to where I last saw Youn Ju.

I saw her wave back to the guy before he left, I didn't get to see his face though if I did, I would hunt him and beat him up.

Youn Ju's POV:

I went back inside holding the handkerchief tightly and found an angry Minhyuk waiting for me.

"Yah! What were you doing with a guy?" he gripped my arm and asked angrily.

"Since when did you care? A selfish guy like you wouldn't even bother if I get lost." I stated.

"It's in the contract remember?" he said then glared at me.

"Yeah right," I crossed my arms then rolled my eyes.

He glared at me again but this time he walked away.

"Yah! Where are you going?" I shouted as I try to catch up to him, but no matter how much I shouted he just ignored me.

I stopped at my tracks and looked at him, wait, why is he like that? Is he jealous?

Of course not Youn Ju! Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter