021

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youn Ju’s POV:

Minhyuk and I were the first ones to head to the airport.

I found Joong Ki there, he was waiting at the entrance with his face down.

“Joong Ki oppa?” I asked.

“Youn Ju.” He said with a said look on his face.

“How did you know?” I asked again.

“I kinda guessed.” He smiled.

“Mian-” I tried to say when he stopped me.

“It’s alright. Just know that I would be waiting, if you feel like having someone else rather than him.” He said while pointing to Minhyuk.

“Oh, I guess you found out about him as well.” I said.

“Yeah.” He replied.

“Yah, Youn Ju make it fast! We have to get in already.” Minhyuk called out to me.

“You should get going.” Joong Ki sadly smiled and waved at me.

“Thanks oppa. It was nice meeting you.” I said and offered him a handshake.

During the flight back to Seoul, I was silent. I didn’t talk to anyone. The BTOB members left me alone to have time for myself. They looked worried though.

I can see Eunkwang telling the boys to stay silent.

Did my parents even want me? Is it just like my aunt? They probably wanted me dead.

The plane ride was just short and after an hour, we are already arrived in Seoul.

Harabuhjee was waiting for our arrival at the airport. After seeing me, he quickly rushed towards me and gave me a hug. I was surprised by his gesture.

“Harabuhjee!” I smiled.

“I heard what happened to you from Minhyuk. Don’t worry about it dear, since you are to be married to my grandson soon. You are like my granddaughter as well, and as a part of the Lee family no one can hurt you anymore.” Harabuhjee declared.

“That’s too much harabuhjee.” I said and got into tears.

“Aigoo, this girl. Don’t cry. Harabuhjee is going to protect you no matter what.” Harabuhjee said and patted my back.

Minhyuk from behind us coughed.

“Harabuhjee, it’s getting pretty crowded here, we better get going.” Minhyuk reminded.

“Oh, right. Let’s go home then.” Harabuhjee suggested. I nodded.

“We better get going as well then. Take care, Youn Ju ah!” Hyunsik said.

I smiled at the BTOB guys before riding into the car.

While we were in the car harabuhjee said. “I shouldn’t have let you guys go to Jeju. If I didn’t, then this wouldn’t have happened.” Harabuhjee regretted.

“Harabuhjee! Don’t say it like that. I had fun at Jeju! I have never been at such a wonderful place. Whether or not I am at Jeju some place else, I’m sure they would have found a way to catch me.” I defended.

“Is that so?” harabuhjee asked.

“I just wanted for you, Minhyuk and the guys to be close.” Harabuhjee explained.

After arriving at the mansion, the maids helped me unpack and I got to sleep after that.

 

Author’s POV:

The phone in Youn Ju’s room rang and she woke up. She quickly answered the phone. “Yeoboseo?” she asked.

“Yah! Youn Ju ah! You were sleeping? Sorry about that.” The caller apologized.

“Gwenchana Seul Mi ah. What is it?” Youn Ju asked.

“How was Jeju? You know, I totally hate you for not tagging me along.” Seul Mi said.

“It was fun. I had a great time. I wanted to bring you but it was so sudden I didn’t even get to prepare.” Youn Ju explained.

“It’s okay. We can still go there next time. So how’s life in the mansion? I barely get to see you anymore!” Seul Mi said.

“Well, it is quite boring here.” Youn Ju said.

“Doesn’t Minhyuk take you to have fun?” Seul Mi asked.

“No, he doesn’t. Speaking of which, I think I am falling for someone else.” Youn Ju spilled.

“The guy whom I told you was like a prince or a knight in shinning armor.” Youn Ju said.

“Oh, and by that you mean Yook Sungjae?” Seul Mi asked.

“Yeah, him.” Youn Ju confirmed.

“Yah! Choi Youn Ju! That is bad! The Yook Sungjae you are talking about is Lee Minhyuk’s best friend! Not only that! You are go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter