027

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youn Ju's POV:

By the time I opened my eyes, I found out that I was sleeping in Minhyuk's car and that I slept with a thin blanket wrapped around me.

"What the heck am I doing here?" Sensing that we were not anywhere near our home I cursed myself. "Aish, I fell asleep again!"

I looked over to the driver's seat and found no one there as well. "What is happening? Did Minhyuk get into some sort of accident?"

I quickly got off the car to see if there's anything wrong with it, and then from the corner of my eyes I noticed a Minhyuk sitting in a pile of rocks by the sea, the sun was about to rise and the view was just breathtaking. It seemed like Minhyuk noticed my presence, that is why he lifted his hand and motioned for me to come closer to where he was, which I stupidly followed.

Why did he bring us here?

What does he want this time?

Is this his act of saying sorry?

All sorts of questions were forming inside my head as I walk my way towards him, he handed me a cup of warm chocolate drink and smiled.

"Had a good sleep?" He asked. He was acting oddly weird that I just stared at him for a moment.

The cold wind blew into my face, which made my hair fly all over my face. Minhyuk took a strand of it away from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

His small gesture made my heartbeat accelerate enough that I was about to go crazy. The mood was really awkward the only thing I could do right now was to drink the chocolate milk he handed to me just now.

"I heard from Seul Mi that you loved the sea, but couldn't get a chance to see it even once.” Minhyuk stated. I just nodded and stared at my shoes that have sand on it now.

Minutes have passed by and neither of us dared to speak until he broke the silence first.

"I like you Youn Ju ah." Minhyuk blurted out which made me look up to him in surprise.

Am I hearing it correctly?

He must be pulling a prank on me.

I looked at his expression once again, and the look on his eyes tells me that it wasn’t a joke.

If Minhyuk likes me and I like him back what does that mean? Should I tell him how I feel as well?

My heartbeat was pounding so fast, my mind was spinning so much that I think I am about to go crazy, and then Minhyuk spoke again.

"The reason I got mad at you yesterday was because I know you like Sungjae and well, I was jealous. I know you still like him, but I just want you to know the truth, and how sorry I am that I had been a jerk to you all this time." Minhyuk confessed.

He looked sincere and at the same time regretful to what he had done, while I just looked at him emotionless and dumbfounded.

I was speechless, I have never encountered such situation in my entire life, I just don’t know how to deal with confessions and things like that.

“You know what? Forget I said that. Let’s just enjoy the view a bit and leave afterwards.” He said and walked away.

It wasn’t what I expected him to do. I decided that before it was too late I must at least tell him how I feel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter