029

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Youn Ju was not really certain as to where she should go, there was only one place she knew she could stay and Minhyuk knows about that place. Youn Ju knew Minhyuk might go there and look for her. She knew harabujee wanted her not to appear in front of them ever again, but since it was already past midnight she had no other choice but to head there and just leave later on.

Youn Ju stood outside Seul Mi’s house and rang the doorbell twice and it did not take her best friend long to open the door.

When Seul Mi found Youn Ju in her front door, she was surprised. She thought that Youn Ju and Minhyuk were finally doing so well. Who knew they were going to have a fight again? She then stopped that thought when she saw Youn Ju’s luggage with her.

"Seul Mi ah!" Youn Ju called and gave her best friend a hug.

“Had the relationship of the two gone worse?” Seul Mi thought.

“Yah! Did you two fought again? Why did you bring your luggage with you? Are you not going back to that house anymore?” Seul Mi bombarded Youn Ju with questions while helping her carry her things in.

After they settled Youn Ju’s thing into Seul Mi’s bedroom, the two friends then sat on her living room couch. That was when Youn Ju who was quiet the whole time finally confronted Seul Mi.

“I got kicked out of that house. It was harabujee’s orders.” Youn Ju said.

“That old mean bald-head! Why would he do that? You were always so nice to him. Besides he was the one who brought you in didn’t he? Maybe he is just trying to test his grandson.” Seul Mi pointed out.

“I don’t think that’s the case.” Youn Ju said and proceeded in explaining

( Please see chapter 5 for reference. )

“You remember the first time Minhyuk came to the mart right? He was there to convince me to move into his grandfather’s house. He proposed an agreement telling me he’d pay me to move in there, to pretend to be his fiancé for a little while and to pretend to have a breakup when the time comes that the agreement was finally over. I actually agreed to his stupid idea and became his fiancé. I don’t know why and how harabujee found out about it but he did, and of course he became furious because he trusted me and didn’t know that all this time I betrayed him. “ Youn Ju explained and was now crying.

“How many months has it already been since that agreement?” Seul Mi asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter