011

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youn Ju's POV:

When our car arrived at the hotel, the reporters were all cramped at the entrance waiting for us to arrive just to catch a glimpse of me and get my picture taken.

Thinking of it, it only made me feel more guilty. What would happen if they found out that I'm just a fraud fiancee waiting for a three month contract to end?

Come to think of it, there's just two months left, I felt my stomach twisted.

"Ready?" Minhyuk asked. I gulped and gave him a nod.

Minhyuk opened the limo's door, the reporters went wild, they pushed each other just to get a good shot. Cameras were flashing crazily, Minhyuk got off the car first, he waited for me to get off and grabbed my hand towards the cameras.

He then suddenly put an arm around my waist. Shocked, I look at him, he was smiling brightly towards the cameras. I have never seen him smile like this in reality. He looks charming when he smiles, I felt my heart beating faster. What is this? Am I getting a heart attack?

Minhyuk bowed at the reporters and grabbed my hand leading me to the hotel doors. By the time we were inside the hotel, Minhyuk quickly removed my hand from his and went away leaving me alone. So that was all just for a show, Youn Ju ah you're really a pabo!

Not far away I see Seul Mi approaching me, she was wearing an orange dress which she probably bought just for this event.

"Youn Ju ah!! I can't believe its you! I miss you!!" she said then hugged me.

"I miss you too! Seul Mi ah, I want to go back and live at your place again! I can't stand it being rich!" I said while hugging her tightly then jumped up and down.

When we felt people shooting glances at us, we stopped jumping and awkwardly fixed our dresses.

"Youn Ju ah, I can't believe that you're actually marrying THE Lee Minhyuk," she said as she made invisible quotation marks in the air.

"I didn't know this would happen either," I lied.

"Seul Mi ah, how come I never noticed that you're so pretty? I like your dress, is that new?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's new. I bought it so I could look appropriate when I see you." she said.

Then I frowned a bit, my best friend even have to buy a dress so I won't get embarrassed when I see her.

"Don't worry Youn Ju ah, I bought it on sale," she whispered.

"The stylists are waiting for you at the room," a voice said, making me and Seul Mi look at her.

"Oh, Jenny unnie, you're here!" I happily said.

Then I introduced Seul Mi to her, "This is my best friend Park Seul Mi," I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Seul Mi greeted.

"Seul Mi, this is Jenny unnie, Chairman Lee's secretary," I said.

Then Jenny unnie bowed at Seul Mi, "Nice to meet you but Miss Choi needs to change now," she said to Seul Mi.

"Awww, but I just saw her. Miahne, Seul Mi ah! I'll meet you later okay." I said apologetic.

By the time I arrived, the room the stylists were already waiting for me. They quickly fixed my hair, did my make up. They also made me wear a new dress and shoes. They made sure that I looked pleasing enough for the gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter