034

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Final Chapter –

 

It has been three years since Youn Ju had began managing her own strawberry farm, it might be small scale, but the business is doing well enough for her to buy a house, a lot, and a car of her own. She also has several workers working under her. Although the location was hours away from Seoul, it was also far away from everyone she knew. It was the perfect place for her to start over.

 

Youn Ju never knew she is capable of being the strong independent woman she is now without the hardships she has gone through before, although she was sad, it was what had pushed her to become the person she is now and for that she is thankful.

 

Today the village is holding a festival, and the village captain managed to convince Youn Ju to participate on it by offering a tour of her strawberry farm to tourists visiting the town. Youn Ju was hesitant at first but was latter convinced by her employees to join. The number of tourists that came to their town was more than what she expected, in just two hours she has sold almost half of the day’s supply and had secured bigger clients wanting her to supply for them.  It was definitely a good decision to join, as this may be the chance for her to meet new people and expand her business.

 

She was picking up more strawberries in the field to sell for later when she bumped into a cute little boy with eyes that are as round as moon, and was probably around three years of age. He was running and wandering around the farm alone. “Little boy, are you lost?” Youn Ju asked. The little boy shook his head with a pout. “Where is your mom?” Youn Ju added. The little boy shook his head again. “Eomma is buying strawbelly for me. Strawbellies are yummy.” The little boy answered.

“Yes strawberries are indeed delicious.” I replied smiling at the little boy’s cute answer.

“I want to eat strawbelly! Strawbelly!” the little boy spoke again this time loudly, probably loud enough for his mother to hear.

 

“Hyeonjun ah! Hyeonjun ah! Where did you go?” his mother called while looking around the fields for her son. When she came to my vision I felt a sense of familiarity. Then it finally hit me that the mother of the little boy was Uee, who had similar big round eyes and beautiful features as his mother. Although thinner now, she was still as beautiful as ever. She’s no longer wearing those skimpy dresses but now looks formal and elegant with her tailored pants and blouse, and in her hand she is carrying with her a bag of fresh strawberries that she bought from my farm.

 

“Choi Youn Ju is that you?” She asked.

“Eomma!” the little boy called her name with delight.

“Yes its me. How have you been?” Youn Ju replied while trying not to be conscious of how she appears to Uee.

“I’m good. Our company has been steadily doing well since its merge. I just came by town with my family since my husband wanted to get some quality fresh produce, and Hyeonjun wanted to see strawberries from a farm.” She replied. Uee wanted to say something more but then Hyeonjun her son was already taking the strawberries and pulling her shirt saying “eomma let’s go with appa now!”

Uee gave me an apologetic look and told Hyeonjun her son, “Okay we’ll go now. Say goodbye to Aunt Youn Ju first.”

“Bye Aunt Youn Ju!” Hyeonjun spoke and waved at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter