015

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youn Ju's POV:

I woke up and saw the huge bear that Sungjae gave me.

I immediately smiled at the thought that going to Lotte World with him wasn't just a dream. I admit that I'm really lucky to have a friend like him. 

I got down to the dining table and saw Minhyuk already there having breakfast.

"Morning," I said to him.

Then I noticed harabujee was not there, "Where's harabujee?" I asked as I sat down at the table facing him.

"Company." Minhyuk coldly said.

"I see." I pouted and placed food on my plate. I noticed Minhyuk looking at my every move while eating.

"What's with the stare? Do I have something on my face?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"I'm just curious about what harabujee saw in you." Minhyuk said.

"What's there to be curious about?" I asked as I chewed on the bacon.

Why is he acting strange this morning??

"Anyway, I'm the one that should be asking you. How was your date yesterday?" Minhyuk asked in a mad tone.

"H-how... How did you know about it?" I asked surprised.

"Well, why shouldn't I? You are my fiancee. I should at least be the one to know or get the news that you were sneaking around with another guy behind my back aren't I?" Minhyuk was now hell looking mad.

Oops. I forgot to tell him.

He was out that morning and couldn't contact him that day either.

Breakfast didn't seem to be appetizing anymore.

He was right.. it was unfair to him I go around going on dates. But how can I not? Sungjae has been a good friend.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't really think about it. He was a friend." I excused.

"Whatever," he replied and finished his food.

"You done? Go change quickly. Harabujee wants to meet us at the company," he commanded.

 

Narrator's POV:

She was at the gym running at the treadmill while listening to After School's song Flashback when she suddenly remembered that her umma and appa will be back from Paris today!

"Nothing else can get better than this." she thought. "My new Prada bag would be arriving soon!"

Then suddenly her phone rang. It was her umma.

"Yu Jin honey, I don't think you're father and I can make it today. Mianhe our princess, we'll make sure that we'll make it in time for your birthday."

"Gwenchana, I really miss you. I really hope to see you there. Take care. I'm hanging up now mom." Uee sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter