018

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youn Ju's POV:

After that "incident", we just stayed in the room, barely speaking, like two kids that are mad at each other.

"It's all your fault you know," I said while browsing the internet.

"Yeah, sure. Blame me for doing nothing," he replied while he was at the other corner of the room watching TV.

We just stayed like that the whole afternoon until I felt my stomach grumbled.

Geez, what time is it? I checked the clock and found out that it was already 8 pm. Please let Minhyuk think of food.

Five minutes later... he's still not saying anything. Minhyuk ah! Aren't you hungry?

Five minutes later... still nothing. You must eat. You must eat. You must eat. I chanted it over my head.

Then it suddenly took effect, he stood up and approached me.

"Aigoo, I'm getting hungry. Go buy some food for me would you?" he commanded.

"Why should I be the one to go? Get your own food you pabo!" I shouted and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fine. I give up. Let's just both go down to the restaurant okay?" he said.

He grabbed his cardigan and we head down to dinner. Guess what?

By the time we got down, we saw the other BTOB members grinning and snickering.

Eunkwang probably managed to spread the rumor perfectly.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much really," Eunkwang said.

"We are just very happy about this great news that we heard from hyung," Hyunsik said.

Eunkwang swatted Hyunsik on the arm and doing the don't blame me sign. As if I can't see it.

"Anyway, we just want you to know, Youn Ju, that we approve of you, because you are perfect for Minhyuk hyung. I wouldn't mind to have you for myself," Ilhoon winked while Minhyuk glared in return.

"No matter what happens, we will always have your back," said Changsub.

"Awkward. But its sweet. Thank you guys I appreciate it." I said with a smile.

 

We ate dinner together with the guys and afterwards we talked about Ilhoon's shopping mall, then Changsub's violin competition next week. He invited all of us to watch and cheer for him.

Talking with these guys, they seemed funny and normal. The only thing that differentiates them from me is that they are rich and they have families.

While Eunkwang was trying to tell a joke someone came to our table. It was non other than Song Joong Ki, the guy who just looked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter