005

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV:

Do I have to do this? Ah jinja! I can't believe I'm doing this! Just because that old hag asked me to!

I pushed the door open to Happy Mart.

"Annyeonghaseyo," a girl greeted me. "Can I help you with something?" she looked at me and slapped her hand over .

"Lee Min-hyu-hyu-k," she stuttered.

Girls, as always so predictable, "Yes, I am." I said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Do you need something?" she asked smiling widely.

"Um, is Youn Ju here?" I asked.

"Yes, sh-she's here," she said and lead me to one of the aisles.

"Youn Ju ah! Prince charming is here looking for you," the girl shouted.

Then I saw Youn Ju's figure, she was wearing the same uniform as the other girl earlier, and was kneeling on the floor getting packs of ramyun from the box while placing it neatly onto the shelves.

"Seul Mi ah, I know you always tell me to take a break and have fun. But since the incident yesterday, your father scolded you because of me."

She sighed and looked up, "Omo!"

"It's nice seeing you again, Ms. Youn Ju," I smirked.

"Why are you here Lee Minhyuk-sshi?" she asked and stood up with both of her hands in her waist.

"Uh... I'll leave the both you of alone," the girl named Seul Mi left.

"I came here to apologize about dragging you out and leaving you behind last night," I said calmly.

"Is that it? You came all the way here just to apologize? Aren't you really here for something else?" she eyed me suspiciously.

"I'll just cut to the chase then. Well, I obviously came here because of the old hag. He wants me to take you there as my fiancee or else he's cutting off my inheritance and will pass it on to some lame cousin of mine," I said looking annoyed.

"What about it? Didn't you made it clear already that I am not your type?" she asked.

"Do you think I would agree to be your fiancee now that I found out you are a jerk?" she finished.

I was trying not to laugh about what she said. Who wouldn't like me? I'm rich, handsome, famous and powerful, but then what should I do if she doesn't want to be engaged with me? I'll get cut off and I can't let that happen.

"You'll be the fiancee of the most handsome and richest man in Korea and you don't want that?" I informed her.

"What if I don't want to?" she asked trying to test me.

"Well, you have no choice but to agree because you've already been kicked out of your own house," I stopped and smirked at her.

flew open and her eyes widened, "and your things have already been brought to the house."

"If y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter