028

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhyuk's POV:

Youn Ju and I have been dating for weeks now. The boys still do not know about it now, but I'll be sure to spill it out soon.

I noticed some changes in Youn Ju when we started going out, she blushes more often now whenever I and she doesn't even get mad about it, unlike before. Yesterday, we both snuck out of the house early. We had a walk in the park, held hands and had cotton candy together.

Youn Ju confessed that she wanted to have ordinary dates just like how the other people do it, she doesn’t even want me to spend money when we go out, that is why our dates had always been simple.

Today is different though, since it has been almost a month, I wanted to surprise her.

I am currently at the company reading and signing some papers. Later, I plan to bring Youn Ju over to a special place together with the boys. It was time to introduce her properly to them, Youn Ju, no longer as the fake fiancé but as my real girlfriend. I couldn’t help but smile just thinking about it.

I heard a knock from my office and Youn Ju, looking pretty as ever as she stepped into the room.

“You done?” she asked.

“Yes, almost, I’m going to finish this quick. Sit down and make yourself comfortable.” I told her.

I made a quick text to Ilhoon saying that we’re about to head there and that they should finish preparing.

“Are you texting?” Youn Ju asked sitting there while her eyes were looking around the office.

“Nope, just checked my schedule.” I lied. “Come on let’s go.” I stood up and led her out of my office.

I drove around Seoul and finally parked my car somewhere nearby N Seoul Tower.

“Yah! I thought you said we are going to eat dinner? Why are we here?” Youn Ju asked.

“Yes we are eating dinner. Right here.” I told her and headed inside with Youn Ju following me behind. We rode the elevator and went up to the highest floor and were greeted by the restaurant staff, they were already waiting for our arrival.

“Is this really a restaurant?” Youn Ju blurted out.

“Yes ma’am.” One staff answered.

“Oh jinja? Then why is it that there are no people around then?” she asked.

“The view here is really breathtaking!” she added. Youn Ju walked towards the glass windows and leaned in to the so that she could take a better look of the view of the whole city. I saw her amazement in her eyes and I know that it was a right decision to bring her here.

“That ma’am is because this place was rented out by Mr. Lee Minhyuk especially for tonight.” The staff explained.

 “What? You bought this place? We are just having a dinner not some top-secret meeting! Are you out of your mind? I am not eating here.” Youn Ju threw a fit and tried to walk out of the place .

“It’s done. I already paid for it. So just sit down and enjoy it, will you?” I told her to keep her for doing any more protest, which seemed to be effective since she just kept quiet and pouted to show that she was upset which I had to admit was really cute.

 

Minutes later, BTOB arrived together with our food and party poppers which surprised her.

“What are you guys doing here?” She asked in surprise. The boys explained to her that it was a welcoming party and sat together in one of the tables with us.

“Congratulations Youn Ju ah! You finally snagged our friend and caught his heart!” the boys cheered while I give them a that’s not what we talked about look.

“Minhyuk ah, this is too much!” Youn Ju said in disbelief.

“You are my girlfriend Choi Youn Ju, doing this for you is not too much, in fact its not even enough.” I told her and the boys suddenly clapped their hands and started cheering. They seemed to be too pleased in what I had just said.

“I never knew Minhyuk here had such a romantic bone in him!” Eunkwang teased and the dinner went on with more laughing and teasing.

 

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter