014

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youn Ju's POV:

We ended up arriving at Lotte World, and I gave Sungjae a questioning look.

"I just thought you might want to come here, so you could enjoy sometime for yourself, but if you don't want, I can drive you back home and just go someplace else."

"Ani, it's not that, this is perfect! I have always dreamed of coming here!" I admitted.

"Are you serious?" he asked in disbelief, then saw the serious look on my face.

"That's great then, let me be your official tour guide," he bowed gracefully and offered his hand to me as we go through the entrance.

Monday to Sunday (background music)

The whole place was amazing, I dared Sunjae to ride the boat thing and he greatly accepted but in one condition, I must ride with him.

"No problem then, challenge accepted!" I giggled then dragged him towards the ride.

Sungjae was very silent throughout the ride and I noticed that he kept peeking glances at me, which was really sweet of him to worry about me.

When the ride stopped, "You were oddly quiet back there, what happened scaredy cat?" I teased and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm not a scaredy cat. It's my turn to pick the ride now," he reminded me.

Then he got a lose strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear, I froze and blushed madly at what he did.

"Come on, Junnie ah!" he motioned me to ride the roller coaster with him.

I gulped. "Yes I'm brave but not that brave." I whispered to myself after seeing the roller coaster go upside down and pass through a loop twice in a fast speed.

"You know what lets not ride that anymore. I just ate and I don't think my stomach can handle those kind of rides. Hey, I want to eat one of those!" I pointed to the cotton candy stall.

"What can I do for the both of you?" the ahjusshi asked.

"Ah. . . I would like a large bag of the pink cotton candy please." I said.

The ahjusshi handed the bag of cotton candy, I opened it and popped one into my mouth, "Abashta!" I shouted.

I got one and popped it into Sungjae's mouth as well.

"It's nice to see such a cute couple on a sunny weather like this," the ahjusshi smiled.

"We're actually not a couple but friends," I pointed out then left the stall.

We rode a few more rides then decided to try the games when I saw the huge white bear displayed on a booth.

"Sungjae, look at the bear its huge! I have never seen anything that cute in my life," I said as I tugged on his shirt and pointed at the booth.

"You want it?" he asked.

"Well. . . yeah, but never mind I can't even get it myself no m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter