030

Lee Minhyuk, My Arrogant Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a year since Youn Ju left the Lee Mansion and now everything is back to its original place again. She started to adapt her life in the province where she thinks she could start anew, because no one recognizes her.

Within that one year, Minhyuk tried his best to search for Youn Ju everywhere, but in the end he still couldn’t find her. Minhyuk tried going to Seul Mi’s home to see if Youn Ju’s there but to his dismay he wasn’t able to find her, she wasn’t staying at Seul Mi’s place neither did she leave a clue as to where she was going. Minhyuk worried whether Youn Ju was doing well or not. Was she able to eat proper meals? Does she have a place to stay? Minhyuk knows that besides Seul Mi, there is no one else Youn Ju can go to for help, which is why he was really worried like crazy.

Little by little, due to the evident absence of Youn Ju in events held by Lee Company, rumors about Minhyuk and his fiancé’s break up started to spread in the media. Stock prices were a bit affected by the rumors but all of these didn’t really matter to Minhyuk at all as long as they won’t blame or badmouth Youn Ju. There were a lot of speculations that Minhyuk cheated on her and that was the result of the breakup, but they didn’t know the truth. The relationship they had was never real.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Youn Ju's POV

Sitting alone at the counter of the flower shop, that was located in an unknown village, I fanned myself to relieve the summer heat.

Working for a year in the flower shop was indeed better then working at the mart in Seoul, because it is peaceful and quiet here, which felt quite refreshing compared to the city. Besides that, while working in the flower shop, I have learned more about flowers than I ever did before, I didn’t know flowers could be interesting too!

I surely miss my best friend Seul Mi. I always wonder how she’s been doing.

“Anneyonghaseyo!” I greeted the first customer of the day with a warm smile.

“I’m looking for a Hydrangea do you perhaps have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter