L.Joe (PART 2)

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

'Wait, L.Joe! What's your next lesson?'

'Art. Waeyo?'

You mentally scream in happiness.

'We're in the same class again. Let's go together.'

'Really? Ne. Let's go now, we'll be scolded if we're late.'

You walk joyfully with L.Joe to the art class. But there's something you don't know.

Your books are exchanged with Myungsoo's books!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are taking a sit beside L.Joe and smiling like an idiot when you are looking at him. As you are in your own world, the sweet imagination fades away in just a split of second. The reason is simply because you feel that your head is hit by a book. You snap and look at the person who drops the book. 

'Mianhae~ I wasn't be able to see in front since my books cover my face.'

You are about to let your anger explodes, but when you see his face, you can't be angry to him. He is just..... so cute!! 

'Gwechana.. Why don't you ask your friend's help?'

'He isn't in the same class with me.'

'You can ask my help. Oww.. I'm ~~~~~. Next time, ask my help arasso?'

'Arasso. Kamsahabnida.'

'Here, sit beside me.'

You pat the empty seat beside you. The boy is just cute with his chubby cheeks and to be honest, he's extremely tall for students at your age. He looks like a nerd though. 

'Erm.. ~~~~~-ah. I haven't told you my name right? I'm Lee Sungyeol.'

'Oh.. Okay. Sungyeol-ssi.'

The best class that you have in that day is art class. You are in a class with L.Joe and you get a new cute friend. L.Joe's stare is really comforting to you. Lovely yet caring. Just like your Woohyun oppa. You just met him today and you feel so close with him already. When you are not with Hyori, you are with L.Joe. Sungyeol is clumsy, but he's kind and cute. You love cute people. There's only one thing that you don't like about Sungyeol; he's close to Myungsoo. You feel so irritated by his deadly glare. You talk a lot with both L.Joe and Sungyeol. You hardly wave goodbye to Sungyeol when the art time is finished.

'Annyeong, ~~~~-ah! L.Joe-ssi!! See ya tomorrow!!'

'Bye, Yeollie!!.'

Both L.Joe and you say in unison. You stare at L.Joe and see him staring at you too. Then you both laugh and pack your things. You and L.Joe are the last students who leave the art room. When you walk outside with L.Joe. Your steps are stopped by someone in front of your class' door.

'Hey weird girl. GImme back my books now.'

You stare at the person once more and raise your eyebrow.

'Your books? They have nothing to do with me. Why you ask me to give back your books?'

'Because right now, you are holding my books, SILLY girl.'

'Mwo? Stop talking about non sense.'

'Kim Myungsoo, can you please step aside. We're almost late for our next class.'

'And what if I'm not, mr. Hateful?'

'Then, we or should I say it as 'I' have to make you step aside by force.'

'Wanna fight with me, huh?'

'L.Joe, let's go. He is a jerk. C'mon.'

You pull L.Joe's arm as he and Myungsoo share deadly glares to each other. It's just so hard to make L.Joe moves. Well, the characteristic of L.Joe is slightly the same with Woohyun oppa. Sweet, caring, but so stubborn. 

'Hey you guys over there!! Stop arguing! I guess it's time for the next class. Why are you still here?'

You see two older boys walking toward you and L.Joe. 

'Annyeong-haseyo sungbaenim.'

L.Joe bows and you quickly follow L.Joe's act. While Myungsoo, he stands straight and lazily peek on the sungbaenim.

'Hyung, stop acting so mighty like that. I'm sick of it.'

Then Myungsoo just go away like that. 

'You two! Go to your classes before I give you detention!'

L.Joe and you bow once more and quickly walk to your next class. 

'Who are they, L.Joe?'

'The president of Student Council, Lee Howon. And the vice president, Jang Dongwoo.'



 

Finally Yadong couple appears!!

Lol~!!!

I've been so busy with projects~ Sorry for the lame and slow updates~~ >.<

 

 

Annyeong-haseyo NEW READERS and NEW SUBSCRIBERS~!!!!

Please keep supporting me in this fic by reading, commenting and subscribing~~

 

I'm trying to add pictures here, but my connection is as slow as a snail~~ T^T

Anyway~ I'll update this fic two days from now~~!!!