What's your answer Lee Joo Young ?

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

So all students have got their partners.

Sungyeol – Myungsoo

Jonghyun - You

Hoya – Dongwoo

Woohyun – Sunggyu

Hyori – L.Joe

Chunji – Sungjong

Niel – CAP

Changjo – Ricky

Etc.

You glance at L.Joe and Hyori, feeling a bit uncomfortable as they walk together. Somehow your heart aches when you see them like that.

Myungyeol pair is sitting behind you in the bus and N.A.P is sitting beside you. In front of you is Hyori and L.Joe. ! You curse under your breath. The journey is going to be a ing long journey with stupid scenery in front of you. And the smiling idiot who is your seatmate just makes it even worst.

Finally the bus starts to move and you begin to look for your headphone which is nowhere to be found. Yes. You forgot to bring it. A set of curses escape from your mouth.

"Lee Joo young, the way you are cursing is so cute. I fall deeper for you."

Jonghyun starts his bull again. You just roll your eyes and lean to L.Joe.

"Oppa! Can I borrow your headphone? I forgot to bring mine."

"Eh? But I’m going to use it."

"Oppa~~"

You use your aegyo and he melted so he lends his headphone to you.

"Thank you oppa!! You are the best!"

Unconsciously you peck him on his right cheek, causing him to blush really hard. You quickly slouch on you seat in the same state, blushing. Actually you did that on purpose. Only one purpose: distract L.Joe so he won’t be talking to Hyori too much.

*Myungsoo’s POV*

I saw that. I know what she feels. I know the exact reason why she did that. She wants to distract L.Joe, right? She’s jealous over Hyori.

Aish! Stop it Myungsoo! You have nothing to do with her, got it?

I slap myself because of my stupid thought just now.

"Myungsoo? Are you okay? You don’t seem healthy."

"Aniyo, Yeol. Don’t worry."

I smile at him. Sungyeol, my angel. Yes, that’s right. I have Yeol. Why should I think about Joo Young? I smile again like an idiot as I scan Sungyeol’s face. Cute. As Sungyeol realizes that I stare at him, he blushes and that just makes him looks cuter.

"Myungie? Wae? Is there something on my face?"

"Yes. There’s sweet on your lips."

He rises to touch his lips, but before his hand reaches his face, I lean closer and closing the gap between our lips. He hesitates at first but then he kisses me back. I smile in our kiss and break the kiss just to see my adorable Yeol blushes.

"W-w-what was that for?"

"For appreciating your beauty of course."

I smirk at him and he punches my bicep lightly.

"Aigoo.. So cute! Wanna be kissed again?"

I lean closer again and he backs off. I laugh and pinch his chubby cheeks. He pouts and I hug him. Soon he cuddles at me and hugs me back.

My eyes leave Sungyeol for a while just to see Joo Young who is listening to her music.

Lee Joo Young, you make me confuse. Why?

*End of Myungsoo’s POV*

You stare at nothing and start thinking about your feeling. Is it normal to have this kind of feeling toward a brother? L.Joe has the right to spend his time with any girls he wants. But why does your heart ache seeing him like that? You shook your head to clean those thought. Suddenly your hand is held by someone, Jonghyun. You pull your hand off and glare at him.

"I need to talk to you. This is serious. Please listen to me."

You take off your headphone and face him. This kind of talk will come and you have to be prepared, you know that. When Jonghyun tries to hold your hand again, you pull your hand.

"Okay. No skinship. It’s fine. Listen to me Lee Joo young. I’m serious with my words last time. And I want to know your answer. Please. Just tell me that I have that one more chance to love you."

You feel that tears are ready to flow outta your eyes but you manage to hold it.

"How is it Joo Young? I promise you. I won’t hurt you AT ALL. So please."

You really want to say “yes” but it seems that the word is blocked on your throat.

Jonghyun stares at you in silence, waiting for you to give answer.

"Molla.."

You whisper to the air but it’s loud enough for Jonghyun to hear. He sighs and cover his face is frustration.

"Okay Lee Joo Young. I will wait for the answer. Tomorrow night, please answer me."

You give a simple nod. And the bus arrives at the camping area. Hoya and Dongwoo help you to take your belongings and carry them to the camping ground. The place is so refreshing. Quite and comfortable. You can hear the sound of waterfall and birds singing. The trees dance in rhythmic and the wind blows the fallen leaves. Everyone is given plenty of time to explore the land and you do so along with Changjo, Ricky, Niel, CAP, Chunji and L.Joe. Jonghyun watches your back until you disappear in between the trees.

*Jonghyun’s POV*

I watch her back till she is gone with L.Joe and his friends. I wish I am the one who is going with her to explore this land. Must be a perfect place for date, isn’t it? I smile to myself as I think about having a date with her here. She has changed. But my love won’t change. Mianhaeyo Lee Joo Young. I didn’t mean to hurt you last time, the situation forced me to. But this time, I won’t repeat the same mistake.

Lee Joo Young. I am really serious with my words earlier. Your answer will be the key of my two doors. One of the doors will lead me to meet my mom and the other will lead me to meet your smiling face for me. You can call me a flirt, but once I’m in a relationship, I’m one who is loyal.  

I clench my fist. If she accepts me, I will extent the days of your life old man. But if she doesn’t accept me, I will avenge you right away and go to the place where you’ve sent my mom to.

Lee Joo Young… It’s all depended to your answer tomorrow.

*End of Jonghyun’s POV*

 

 


 

Done with another chapter ~!! ^^

Hope you guys like this chapter as well ~ ><

So..

What do you think will be "your" answer to Jonghyun?

Will "you" accept him again or not?

Please comment ~ ^^

Seems that the cheesy lines will appear in the next chapter ~ *wink*

LoL

Oh..

I promised to give gifspam, did I ? xD

Here it go ~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 So Cute isn't he ? LoL

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaayyy~

INFINITE~!!!! <3

 

Next gifspam will be Teen Top ~ ^^