Brothers

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

He leans even closer until the tip of his nose touches yours. You feel that your legs are so weak that it might not be able to support your weight. You slowly close your eyes since you have no power left against Jonghyun. But before the distance between you and him is getting closer, Jonghyun is pulled away from you and a punch landed on his face.

"Ya! What do you think you are doing?"

Then you see Woohyun and Sunggyu in front of you.

*JONGHYUN’S POV*

As I drew my face closer to Joo young-ah, someone pulls my shoulder and a punch landed on my face.

"Ya! What do you think you are doing?"

I see 2 guys in front of Joo Young-ah. One of them is Sunggyu and I think the other one is his friend. I can tell by Sunggyu’s face that he is mad at me.

"Kim Jonghyun! Come with me! NOW!!"

He drags my hand and before he can pull me away from the spot I jack my hand off and come closer to Joo Young-ah.

"Lee Joo Young, you have my word. I will definitely make you mine ONCE again."

I can tell by her eyes that she still wants me in her life; she is just too stubborn to admit that. I blow a kiss on her right cheek and her face before I leave the place with Sunggyu.

"What happened between you and her before?"

"It’s none of your business, Kim Sunggyu. Don’t interfere with my problems."

"She’s one of my friends. I gotta know what’s going on."

"Didn’t I tell you to shut the up, Kim Sunggyu?! I’m sick of your words."

With that I leave Sunggyu behind and walk faster to my house.

*END OF JONGHYUN’S POV*

You are still shock of what Jonghyun said. Thanks to Woohyun and Sunggyu who had ‘save’ you earlier.

"Joo young-ah, are you okay? You look paler than usual."

"Y-Yeah. I think I’m fine. Thank you, Woohyun."

"Is it close to your house already? I will take you home then."

He grabs your hand and pulls you along.

"So, where’s your house?"

"Here. Wanna come over first?"

"Umm.. I would love to. But I have to go somewhere with Sunggyu."

"Ohh.. Okay.."

"Bye, Joo Young-ah! Take care!"

Woohyun turns away but before he walks out of the gate, you call him again.

"Woohyun-ah! Err.. Are you and Sunggyu going out together?"

You ask bluntly at Woohyun making him blushing. His face is as red as tomato. With that kind of face, the answer is so obvious.

"Oh, okay then. Don’t mind my question. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, Annyeong."

He turns again and as he steps out from the fate he starts to run due to embarrassment. You chuckle at his cuteness.

Then you get inside your room and drop your body on the bed.

‘Be my girlfriend again’

The words that were said by Jonghyun keep echoing in your ears. Maybe you still have that feeling toward him, but the pain he caused is just too much. Confusion fills your heart and you close your eyes for a while.

*SUNGGYU’S POV*

Why can’t Jonghyun accepts the fact that dad marry mom? Aish.. So complicated.

*phone vibrates*

From: Baby Namu

Yeobo, where are you ? Aren’t we supposed to meet now?

I smile at my phone screen and reply his message quickly.

From: Gyu

Arasso baby. Wait for me, ne?

From: Baby Namu

My heart is waiting for yours, baby.

I chuckle at his greasiness and go to the café where we promised to meet. He’s sitting on one of the table while playing with his phone.

When I approach him, he smiles widely at me and waves his hand. I take a sit in front of him and we start chatting.

"So, baby, what is it that you’re going to talk about?"

"Actually I have only a question before. But now I’m having 2 questions for you, jagiya."

"Ask me anything!"

Somehow, Woohyun’s statement of saying he has questions has make me nervous. It’s like his questions will be something different from usual questions.

"Gyu baby, who was that “Kim Jonghyun” guy before and who is he to you?"

WOOSSHH

I feel like being shot by sniper. But I can’t let this truth be closed forever. At least, my important person like Woohyun has to know.

"Jonghyun and I are brothers."

"You never tell me that you have a brother!"

"Actually not really a brother, my dad marries my mom, leaving Jonghyun and his mom alone until his mom is dead because of some sort of sickness. And he is taken by my dad to my house."

"He’s your brother??!!"

I nod my head slowly and Woohyun is looking at me with his widen eyes. Then I know that he’s not surprised by my explanation but surprised by the presence of someone particular behind me.

I look back and see Jonghyun at my back, looking at me with his eyes full of hatred.

"Done telling about my dark past, Kim Sunggyu? "

He spits out the sentence right in front of my face.

 


 

There~~!!

An update for you guys~!! xD
Thank you for the supports guys~! Love you!! *throw hearts*

Tomorrow my school-life will start ~! 

So I would love to have 200 subscribers next time~

Hehehehe~

Anyway, I requested for 180 and I get 185 subscribers~~ Thank you so much!!!
 

Aish.. I'm having an endless coughing here ~ So torturing~~ T^T

Guys, leave comments okay ?

What do you think will be Woohyun's second question to GyuGyu ? 

LoL