Are they....-??!

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

You don't know that Myungsoo is as nice as that. That day, you know what kind of guy Myungsoo is. He can makes you smile on your sadness and he cheers you up. His personality is definitely different from his personality at school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Errr.. Myungsoo, I gotta go now. Bye!!"

You bit your lips and walk home, this time Myungsoo doesn't stop you. You feel much better after telling Myungsoo about your painful past. And Myungsoo seemed to understand you as well as Hyori. A curve of smile formed on your lips as you walk faster to your flat. You are still thinking about the previous guy that you saw but you convince yourself that he is not Woohyun oppa. The pain still aching in your heart as you remember the accident. But the thoughts of the possibility that Woohyun is still alive is playing inside your head. That thought keep playing in your brain until you drifted to dreamland.

At the time you wake up, the sun has risen and shines brightly. As you see your watch, yoiu jump off tfrom your bed and run to the bathroom. You finish your shower as fast as you can, grab a bread and run to your school. You are welcomed by the dead-glare of the council president, Lee Howon, and the loyal vice president, Jang Dongwoo. You chuckle and walk closer to the gate. 

"So let me see.. Your name? And state your class."

"*gulp* Lee Joo Young. 2-1."

"*take a note* Okay. Go to the council room at 9.30."

You nod and go inside the building. While you are mumbling 'I'm so dead, I'm so dead'  you bump someone which is.. L.Joe?!

"Mwo? L.Joe? What are yo-?"

"Ssshhh!! Don't talk too loud. That crazy brat is still somewhere around here."

You just sigh and keep quite. L.Joe's face is just an inch away from yours. His face is just.... way too cute. But, luckily you can stop yourself from pinching his cheeks. You stay in that position for around 10 minutes. 

"So.. Who was the guy you were talking about, L.Joe?"

"His name is Chunji. He is a weirdo. I think he's crazy too. *sigh*"

"Well.. He's gone already right? Let's go to class."

You walk side-by-side with L.Joe to the class where you are supposed to be in around that time. And the dead time for you comes quickly. It is 2 minutes before 9.30, you wave goodbye to L.Joe and go to the council room, half-running. Your heart rate increases as you walk closer to the council room. You inhale deeply and you knock the door of council room.

"Errr.. Excuse me.."

"Come in!"

"So, you are... Lee Joo Young?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Take a sit. The president will come in about a minute."

You sit nervously on the chair in the room. Tapping your fingers on the table, finally Lee Howon comes.

"Lee Joo Young. First violation you made in this first year of yours. Late attendance. Dongwoo, let her sign the required forms."

You nod and sign on the sapce provided on the violation card. After you are done signing, you are discharged. 

Walking peacefully, you see L.Joe in the coridor followed by a cute guy behind him. As yo walk closer, you can hear the conversation between L.Joe and the guy behind him. 

"Chunji! Stop clinging around me and stop following me around. It's so embarassing!"

"Waeyo? I wanna be with you, hyung."

Then your eyes widen in shock as Chunji hugs L.Joe. 

Are they...-??!!


So that's it~!!

Finally I update it~~

Lol~

Anyway~ Please keep reading and commenting and don't forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button~ ;)

Annyeong new readers and to-be-subscribers~!!!

Please enjoy this fic!! 

The next chapter will be even crazier~~ 

LOL~!!

           

   YADONG COUPLE~!!!! <3