Lovers

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

Your tears fall even more rapidly without a fixed reason and your hands are shaking so badly.

"Somebody help! My friend collapses! Please!"

No one answers you. You are getting more worried and start calling for help even louder.

Soon, a guy comes to you.

"Omo!! Woohyun-ah! What happened to him?"

"Bring him to the health care unit!!!"

"You don’t have to tell me!"

The guy who came is Sunggyu. At the time he saw Woohyun collapsed, he looks so panic and sweat covers his whole body. After giving his bag to you, he carries Woohyun bridal style to the health care unit as fast as he can. You follow him to the health care unit and together with Sunggyu, waiting for Woohyun to wake up.

It’s been 1 hour since Woohyun collapsed and he hasn’t given any positive response. You and Sunggyu are getting worried about him. You left the room to buy some drinks for you and Sunggyu, giving them privacy together.

You come back after 30 minutes and hear some mumbles from the room. You smile happily , thinking that Woohyun is up already. But when you open the door, Woohyun is still the same as before. The only difference is that Sunggyu is holding Woohyun’s hand right now. You step closer slowly and quietly eavesdropping what Sunggyu is saying.

"Yeobo, wake up please. I’m so worried here, open your eyes."

Yeobo? What is this?

 You stay silent for a few minutes and just stand there. When you see that Sunggyu has pulled his hand off, you slip into the room. In a glance, you can see Sunggyu wiping his eyes. Well, he was crying. You pat his back and give him the drink you just bought.

"Here, drink it. You’ll be dehydrated if you don’t drink."

"Thanks, Joo young-ah. Why don’t you go back to your class? I’ll be here to accompany Woohyun. Don’t worry."

"Well, actually I want to be here tool. But I’ve skipped 2 periods of class. Maybe I should go now. Bye Sunggyu."

You don’t hear what Sunggyu says since you have rushed out from the room. You head to the next class and tell the teacher why you’re late and where Woohyun is.

You are in the class but your mind and heart are not there. The class is going painfully slow,. This is the first time you are bored being inside the class.

After waiting for the boring class to end, you wave goodbye to some of your friends and go to visit Woohyun-ah.  When you are in front of the door, you can hear nothing. It’s so weird, or maybe Woohyun has waked up already? Or maybe Sunggyu fell asleep when he’s waiting? You slowly peek inside the room.

You can’t move your body as you see someone is hovering the others. Base on your guessing, the guy on the bed is Woohyun and the other one who is hovering Woohyun is Sunggyu. Can’t believe what you are seeing, you try to step closer slowly to confirm your prediction.

As you come close, the scene is getting clearer. Woohyun’s hands are on Sunggyu’s neck and Sunggyu’s on Woohyun’s back. Their lips meet each other. Their eyes are closed as if they are enjoying every second of that time.

You feel that your legs are getting weaker seeing them like that. You feel that your body is getting hotter and your face feels so hot. To prevent yourself from screaming, you put both of your hands on your mouth. The two boys are still kissing in front of you.

You try so hard not to scream or squeak. Soon you hear a small moan coming from Woohyun’s mouth. You can’t help it anymore, instead of opening your mouth, you fall on your knees, causing the two boys to break their kiss and look at your direction.

"Umm.. Sorry guys.. I don’t mean to.. disturb the two of you. Please excuse me."

You stand and make your way out as fast as possible. Before you go, you can see the boys’ faces are red.

You shake your head to clear the image in your head. But the thought of Sunggyu and Woohyun kissing is just too hard for you to get rid of.

You close your eyes and keep walking while shaking your head trying to clear the vision. But you bump into someone, causing the books on your hand fall down and you fall on your .

"Mianhae. I wasn’t careful."

You look at him and stare at him for a while.

Why is he here?


Done~!!
Another cliffhanger~ LoL
Don't kill me guys ~ xD
Anyway so sorry I wasn't able to post this update yesterday ~ ><
I was doing something so important~!!
 
Thank you so m,uch for the supports guys~!!! <3
Hmm... Since the subscribers now is 103, I would love to have.... uumm... 120 subscribers  to post the next update ~ xD
 
Help me guys ~ Hehehehe~
Anyway, how about this new chapter? Is it good? LoL
I can't believe I made WooGyu kissing scene here~!!! ><
 
And guys, I would like to hear your guesses about the guy 'you' just bumped!!! xD