First Day in K High School

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

You wake up early that day and you got ready to go to school. Yes, that day was your first day in your high school. You can go to that school by the help of Hyori's parents.  Hyori's parents want you to help Hyori in her studies since she's so lazy in studying.  You really appreciate their help. You love school, but since your tragic accident several years ago, you didn't continue your education. But now, you've another chance to attend school.

 "Joo Young! Aren't you getting ready for school? "

"Neh, Hyori-ah! I'm awake. I'll be ready in 30 minutes. Gotta take a bath now!"

After finishing your shower, you take out your new uniform from the cabinet. Your uniform looks kinda cool. You like the uniform. When you're ready, you go downstairs and see Hyori is also ready in her uniform. Her parent is having a business trip for 2 months. So you live in her house to accompany her.

The first day of your high school is alomst started. Your schedule is mostly the same with Hyori. But you are separated with her in your English, Math and Art. Your first period that day is English, so you wave at Hyori and go to your class. 

Finally, you arrive in your first class. The class is HORRIBLE (that's what you think). You see two bad-mannered boy put their feet on the table while chatting. You remember what Woohyun oppa told you before. He hates bad-mannered people and you as well, hate them too. So you come closer in front of them and hit the table with your bag.

"Hey, idiots. Don't you know that this is school? Put down your feet!"

GUY 1: "Hey, hey! Who is this girl? Why is she getting angry all of sudden?"

GUY 2: "How do I know? It's our first day in this school, hyung!"

You are getting annoyed by them. And you decide to step back before you make problem in your first day. You walk silently to an empty chair and sit there. You take a novel and start reading it. You know that a lot of eyes are staring at you. Is it because you shouted to those two boys? 

"Hey, you love to read, huh?"

You really hate it when somebody is talking to you while you are reading. So you just keep silent without even glancing the person who talked to you. Then your book is snatched away from your hands. Your eyes pop out and you directly shoot a dead-glare to the person who took it. 

Then you see a boy is holding your book. He's one of the bad-mannered boy before. You try to stay calm and talk to them peacefully.

"Give it back to me. Didn't you see that I was reading it?"

"Easy, girl. You snapped at me before and you haven't apologized yet. Don't you know who am I and my friend?"

"I don't know and I don't care. By the way, I don't have any intention to apologize because I didn't do anything wrong. Now give me back the book"

"Not that easy, girl. You have to know us before the lesson starts."

He grins widely as he said that. So irritating. 

"I'm Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. This school is owned by my dad. How come you dion't know me? All girls in all schools in Seoul know who I am."

"Well, I don't know who you are, so not all girls in Seoul know you. Now, you've introduced yourself, give me back my book. And by the way, I can't differentiate whether you open your eyes or not."

You smile victorously as Sunggyu's face is red because of your simple 'compliment'. Then you turn your head to another side where the other boy is standing. 

"Hey, girl. Sunggyu might have told you his name. But I haven't told you mine."

"And why should I know your name? Are you going to say that all girls in Seoul know you like what your friend-with-no-eyes said?"

"I'm Sungjong. My dad owned J High School in Germany. And don't call my friend that way."

"Whatever. Now the introduction session has ended I guess? Give the book to me."

"Not until you tell your name."

They say it in unison. And they wink to each other.

"Lee Joo Young"

You simply say to them. And snatch your book from Sunggyu's hands. Before you read book, you can see them smirking. 

When the bell rings, you close your book and look around you. Sunggyu is on your right while Sungjong is on the left. You feel that your world has been torn as you imagine what will happen to you at school with the two bad-mannered guys around you.


Sorry for the mispell of the words and wrong grammars~

I make it in a hurry~ Please forgive me .. >.<

Anyway, please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~!!

Your comments are loved and if you subscribe, it supports me to make more updates rapidly~~