Undone Confession

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

A drop of my tears fall on to her hand. The rest are flowing across her cheeks, together with her tears. I cupped her face between my hand and stare at her brown eyes. 

"Look at me, ~~~~~Joo Young-ah. Give respond."

"L.Joe ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes are fixed to L.Joe's gaze. 

"Joo Young-ah... Joo Young-ah.. You.. You know me?"

"Of course I know you. How the hell I don't know you?"

L.Joe hugs you and this time you respond it by hugging him back. 

"I've missed you, Joo Young-ah."

You just hum in agreement as you hug him. Wheh L.Joe pulls away, he wipes his remaining tears and soon wiping your tears away from your cheeks. His hand stops your cheek and rest there. You raise you right hand just to hold his hand and feel the warmth of his hand on your cheek. L.Joe leans down and kiss your forehead sweetly before pulling back. Now your eyes meet his eyes, somehow the feeling of looking into your eyes gives your heart a different warmth. 

"I want to meet Hyori-ah."

"Do you want to go to living room or I'll call her for you?"

"I'll go there! I'm fine now!!"

"Arasso. Don't force yourself if you can't, okay?"

You nod your head and push away the blanket, you put your home-sandals and tie up your hair in a messy bun. Then you take L.Joe's hand just to drag him out of the room. Instead of walking down the stairs, you drag L.Joe to run to the stairs. Both of you hardly pant as your feet hit the first floor. You chuckle a bit and laugh together with L.Joe. 

Soon you are walking hand-to-hand with L.Joe to the living room where Hyori is. You keep that big grin on your face when you meet Hyori. You can see her back from a distance.

"Hyori-ah!!!"

You exclaimed in happiness. Hyori who is shocked, turn her whole body to see you running to her. 

"Joo young-ah ? You are.. fine now?"

You nod your head in excitement. Hyori who is so shock jumps over the sofa to hug you.

"Omo!! I can't believe it!! You are back!!! I miss you!!!"

You smile to the hug and pat her back slowly. 

"Yea, Hyori-ah. I'm back!!"

You smile to L.Joe who is also smiling at you. You release the hug and jumping like a kid.

"Eh? Why I feel so hungry now?"

"Let's eat!"

You walk in between L.Joe and Hyori to the dining room. You sit and start eating while L.Joe is staring at you.

"ehem.. Guys. I think I'll let you have some privacy time."

With that, Hyori leaves the room, leaving you and L.Joe in the dining room together. L.Joe smile shyly at you and you just laugh at the awkward situation. When you're done eating, L.Joe holds your hand.

"I like you this way, Joo Young-ah. I've missed you. You've tortured me long enough."

"Hahahahaha~ I'm sorry."

You two shared a sweet gaze with L.Joe until Myungsoo comes into the dining room.

"Ehem!!!"

L.Joe awkwardly turns his head away, he's slightly blushing. 

"Joo Young-ah!! You are better now??!!"

"Errr... May I know who are you and how do you know my name?"

"Mwo??!!"

You look at the 'stranger' confusely while L.Joe laughs so hard. 

"Why? Did I happen to know this guy?"

The 'stranger' who is angry, stomps his foot and goes out of the house immediately. Then his presence is repalced by Hyori.

"Joo Young-ah, you didn't recognize Myungsoo?"

"Who is Myungsoo,Hyori-ah?"

"Forget it,  Joo Young-ah. You are still not fully conscious now."

Then L.Joe laughs again. You stare at Hyori and L.Joe in confusion. After having a short chit-chat with L.Joe and Hyori for a while, you are off to bed. L.Joe accompanies you to bed and pulls the blanket over you before he goes home. 

*NEXT DAY*

You wake up in the morning, full with spirits to go to school. You are welcomed so warmly by Hoya, Dongwoo, and of course the choding Sungyeol. In  the classroom you meet L.Joe again. You hug him making his eyes widen in shock. 

"Hi!!"

You spend your day in happiness together with L.Joe and the choding Sungyeol. 

The school bell has rang, time to go home. You walk with L.Joe and Sungyeol but soon Sungyeol has to go to his extra class. So now is only you and L.Joe walking to the school's gate. 

Suddenly L.Joe stops under a big tree, causing you to stop too.

"Waeyo?"

He keeps silent. 

*L.JOE'S POV* 

I keep silent for a while thinking about Joo Young's weird acts to me. Did she open her heart to me? Is it the right time for me to confess?? Maybe I should.

"Hey!! What are you looking at??"

I see her snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Ooh.. Sorry Joo Young-ah. Let's keep going."

"Not until you tell me what was in your mind!!"

Dammit! Why she has to ask that?! What am I suppose to say now? I frown in frustation. So I make up the confession scenario in my mind. Just a bunch of simple sentences.

"Okay.. Okay.. I'll tell you."

"I'll be listening then!!"

"I have that one sort of feeling toward you."

"I know."

"You know??!"

"Of course I know, you pabo! There's always that special feeling between brother and sister!!"

"Brother and sister ? What do you mean, Joo Young-ah?"

"Oppa. You're my oppa. Byunghyun oppa!!"


Okay~

As I've promised~ I make the update when the subscribers number reach 30~
Out of my surprise, the subscribers reach 32 in no time~
Hehehehe~

But sorry for the short update~ I'm not feeling so well now~ My brain doesn't work perfectly~ >.<

Anyway~~

Thank you for your supports~!!

Keep leaving comments~~ xD

Maybe I'll have to update it again when the subscribers reach 40~ LoL

Help me guys~ ^.<

hehehehe~