Camping Trip

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

And so that’s it. Jonghyun leaves the place right away before Woohyun takes his leave. Sunggyu looks sorry as Woohyun looks at him and Jonghyun and back to him again awkwardly. As Jonghyun is nowhere to be seen, Sunggyu apologizes to Woohyun.

"Umm.. Mian.. It’s not that I want you to feel awkward when Jonghyun is around."

"A-actually it’s fine, Gyu. Maybe you should try to be closer to him ?"

"I’ve tried. I’ve tried for too many times but he’s still so cold to me."

"You should be close to him, Gyu. Don’t regret it like how I do. You know I-"

"Stop it, Woo. Don’t talk about it."

Giving pain to Woohyun is the last thing that Sunggyu will do. They forget about the question asked by Woohyun for a while because each of their minds is filled with something else.

They end their coffee session half an hour later and Sunggyu waves Woohyun goodbye.

"Wait, Gyu!"

Hearing his name being called by Woohyun, he turns back just to see Woohyun pouting while running to him.

"Yes baby?"

"You forgot something."

Woohyun stops from running and tries to catch up a breath.

"What is it, Woo?"

Woohyun doesn’t answer the question but just pouts.

"Wae?"

"Aigoo~ Pabo Gyu!!!"

"What?! What did you say?"

"Pabo!!!"

Sunggyu looks at Woohyun confusedly before finally understand what happens.

"Oh.. I got it."

Sunggyu leans closer and presses his lips with Woohyun’s. When he pulls back, he can see Woohyun’s smile on his face.

"You’re the best Hamster Gyu!!"

"Ya! Don’t call me hamster, pabo tree!"

"Hehehehe.. I love so much!"

"Love you more, Nam."

"Ani. My love is this big!"

Woohyun stretches his hands as wide as he can. Sunggyu chuckles at the childish Woohyun.

"Aigoo~ You’re so childish."

"You don’t like it?"

"I like it. So much. Bye Nam. You’ve got school tomorrow. Rest well baby!"

Woohyun waves his hand at Sunggyu and runs to his house. Sunggyu just shakes his head, looking at how childish Woohyun is. After he loses the sight of Woohyun, he makes his way back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning comes so fast. You rub your eyes slowly. You slowly massage your temple softly as you remember what happened yesterday.

Yeah, Jonghyun asked you to give him a chance. But.. It’s hard to accept him. You’ve been crying all night thinking about it. You get up from your bed and look at your reflection on the mirror. Both of your eyes are swollen and red. You take your shower and splash your face with water. But the water doesn’t cool down your thought. You decide to end your shower and pick up the uniform for today. After you are done, you don’t even bother to wait for Hyori. You’re still a bit upset that Hyori was going out with L.Joe yesterday. You arrive at school early and decided to sleep for some more time. You are awakened when someone shakes your body slightly.  You groan and get up to see who disturbs your sleep. You are about to explode but it turns out that L.Joe is the one that wakes you up.

"L.Joe oppa?"

L.Joe doesn’t say anything but he pulls you to his embrace.

"You pabo! I thought something bad happened to you! Why didn’t you pick up any of my calls? I’m worried to death!"

"Mianhaeyo oppa. I didn’t have my phone with me yesterday. How was the coffee?"

You are scared to hear his answer. Pretty scared that his answer might hurt you, but. . .

"It tastes horrible."

"Really?"

"Yea. Wanna know the reason?"

You nod and L.Joe leans closer to you and whispers.

"Because you weren’t there with me."

He pats your head and leaves the room. You feel that your heart skips a beat when he was so close to you. You feel that your face is getting hotter as you remember the words he said. Does that mean there’s nothing between him and Hyori? Your heart is still ba-thumping as you think about it. Wait.. Is it love? No one knows.

Break time. You sit across L.Joe and eat your food slowly. You silently steal glances at L.Joe and quickly look away to avoid eye contact with him. The moment is just perfect. But as the rule said, there’s nothing perfect in the world. The interruption comes; Jonghyun sits beside L.Joe. While he is eating, he keeps on staring at you, making you feel uncomfortable. Jonghyun stays there throughout the break time. When the break time is over, you make you way back to your class after waving goodbye to L.Joe, but not to Jonghyun though you are pretty sure that he is hoping for one.

Mr.Kang enters the classroom sooner after you reach your seat. Before he starts his lecture, there’s an announcement for the class.

"Okay class. We are going to have a camping trip on Friday. Please prepare everything. I will post the list of things that you guys should bring later. I hope everyone can join this activity."

Friday is 2 days more. 2 days to prepare all the things?! That’s completely insane. At the rest of the day, it seems that everyone is busy talking about the camping trip. Almost all of the students are talking about it.

As you reach home, you prepare your bag pack and the clothes you need. According to the information, the trip will last for 3 nights. You are as excited as the other students since it’s been so long since you go on a camp.

Friday comes faster than you think. All the students are gathered in the school hall to get a short briefing before going to the camping ground.

"…. Okay students, I will pair you up with someone to sit in the bus. No violent reaction, okay?"

The students answer with a loud “Yes” and so the teachers start to pair them up.

"Okay. So.. Kim Jonghyun. Your seatmate will be…."

You silently pray in your heart so that you won’t be the one. But before your prayer is done, it seems that faith has said differently.

"Kim Jonghyun and Lee Joo Young. You will be seatmate. Go to your partner now."

You face-palmed yourself while you can see a grin on Jonghyun’s face.

Why? Why me?

 


 

Annyeong!!

Finally I'm back!!

Well.. It's my second life since school killed me past few days ago ~ 

LoL Just kidding~

Camping Trip!!!

I just came back from a camp, so I sort of having this idea ~ 

Hehehehe~

I hope my update doesn't disappoint you guys ~ 

I'm sorry for not updating for SOOOOOOOO long~

Don't hate me, please ? :3

Leave comments guys~

LoL

Oh.. I'm gonna need A LOT of cheesy lines for the next chapter~

Wanna help me guys ?

Maybe if your line is cheesy and it captures my heart, I will use it ~ xD

Woohyun with his heart for you!!

Well.. It's my apology for my so late update ~ 

Hehehehehe~
Hope you like it ~! ><

 

I was going to give gifspam but it seems that my internet connection is as slow as a snail ~ -_-

Well.. I'll give it on the next update ~!!