Misunderstand

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

For a while you can forget all your problems because of the fun activities during the camp. But when the night falls, your mind is wandering somewhere else. What answer can you give to Jonghyun? You can see the seriousness in his eyes, but why is it hard to accept him again? Does this mean you’ve moved on? You are getting even frustrated as Hyori isn’t there to help you but she’s gone with L.Joe nowhere to be found. Why L.Joe oppa seems close to her and why does your heart ache seeing them like that? You try to look natural when someone asks you what is wrong with you but deep inside your head hide thousands of unanswered questions. A smile is the best cover to hide your mixed feeling.

You do realize that time flies so fast. Tonight is the night when Jonghyun wants to meet you and hear your answer. Yet you haven’t got what to say. But there’s no way you can back off again from this.

Night falls and you are ready to face the truth. Jonghyun asked you to meet him in a waterfall. But before you go to the location, L.Joe comes and drags you.

“Oppa, where are we going?”

“Sshh… You’ll know later.”

L.Joe just drags you to a certain new location of the camping ground. Then you arrive on a lake with a beautiful waterfall behind it. The place is exotic.

“Oppa, why are we here?”

l.Joe keeps silent for a while then smiles sweetly to you, making you blush.

“Joo Young-ah, see that beautiful waterfall. Try to think about what we are going to do here.”

You stare at the waterfall and squeeze your brain to find out what really is happening. Before you can figure out what’s happening, L.,Joe taps your shoulder to make you turn around.

“Happy birthday Lee Joo Young.”

He holds a bouquet of flower in his hand. Mostly lilies; your favorite flower.

A drop of tears falls from your eyes.

“Wae? Don’t cry, youngie-ah. Mianhaeyo, I rarely spent my days with you lately and went out with Hyori. I was so confused what to give you on your birthday. Hyori is the one who helped me choosing your favorite flowers. I’m sorry.”

“G-g-gwencahana, oppa.”

More tears fall though you try to wipe them away.

“Aigoo~ Don’t cry, arasso?”

L.Joe helps you wiping away your fallen tears. He gives you the bouquet and you smell the lily scent, so comforting. In an instant you are hugged by L.Joe. You are surprised at first but then hug him back. He turns you around joyfully. The both of you are laughing together in the sweet moment without realizing a torn heart from the other side of the lake.

Meanwhile, Sunggyu and Woohyun are having some serious talk not far from the location.

“Gyu hyung~ There’s something I want to ask~~”

Woohyun sings his lines.

“What is it?”

“Don’t get mad at me, arasso?”

“I can’t get mad at you, pabo.”

“Hehehe~ Gyu!! See the moon!!”

“Wae?”

“What do you see?”

“I look at a moon, so I see moon.”

“Aniyo!! I see you there!!”

“Aish.. Namgrease~”

Woohyun does his heart-throwing act to Sunggyu and Sunggyu just laughs at his greasiness.

Gyu’s Pov

Why do I feel like it’s the last time I will see him like this?

Aish.. Maybe my feeling is wrong, it’s always wrong anyway..

“So Woohyunie, what are you gonna ask?”

“Hmm.. Now that I think about it, I’m always the one who ask you questions. I want you to ask question too!!”

“Aigoo.. I have nothing to ask. You already tell me everything.”

Then I see him pouting so cutely while folding his arms on his chest. I can’t resist his aegyo like this. So I peck his pouting lips lightly, earning a smile from his beautiful face.

“Arasso.. I will ask you a question. Answer it honestly, okay?”

“Ne!!”

“Have you think about your future plan?”

He keeps silent for a while before nodding like a kid.

“Tell me your future plan, then.”

“That’s not a question!!”

He whines and I just smile.

“Just answer it, Namstar.”

“Well.. I don’t have to plan anything.”

“How come?”

“Because my future is in front of me. YOU are my future.”

I can feel my face flush a bit. I try to look jokes in his eyes, but I find none. He’s serious with his answer. None of us say anything; we just stare at each other. I try to break the silence by laughing awkwardly. But he’s not laughing at all.

“You are kidding right, Woo?”

“I’m not kidding Kim Sunggyu.”

I feel that my heart just stopped beating the moment he said that. I am just speechless and a simple ‘okay’ is the only thing I can say.

“So, let’s proceed to your question, Woo.”

“Okay!”

There he goes; he’s back to the cheerful Woohyun.

“Gyu hyung..”

“Hmm?”

“What if….”

I feel a bit uneasy when I see him biting his lower lips, I feel that he’s gonna say something which will hurt me.

“What if I’m biual, hyung?”

I feel like I’ve been shot by an arrow as the word ‘biual’ reaches my ears. But I can’t let him saw it. I try to smile bitterly at him.

“Biual? What do you mean, Woo?”

I know exactly what he means, but I want to hear it from his mouth.

“I..I think.. I’m starting to like Lee Joo Young.”

That’s what I’ve guessed. Now I believe that my feeling isn’t wrong. Does this mean I have to end my relationship with him now that I know he likes Joo Young?

“Is it okay, Gyu? I love you. But I love Joo Young too.”

Woohyun-ah, it’s hard for me to accept this to let you know. Do you know how much I love you? Will I be able to stand seeing you share your love to someone else? But what can I do, Woo?

“Gyu? Are you mad at me?”

I smile at him to ensure him.

“Aniyo. I told you that I won’t be able to get mad at you, didn’t I?”

I my lips since they get dry every time I speak.

“Woohyun-ah, I.. I will respect every decision you make. So, don’t worry.”

He hugs me and the pain in my heart is getting worst. It’s going to be hard time for me to face this truth, Nam Woohyun because I truly love you. I even prepare a ring to propose you already. But if truth speaks differently, I don’t have power against it. I can feel a drop of my tears falls. I love you, Woohyun.

Jonghyun’s Pov

I see joo Young and L.Joe hug. I should already know that they like each other. I should have known that there’s no space for me in her heart anymore. I should just stop chasing her. Lee Joo Young, so this is your answer. I have my choice too, which door I will open after this camp. I’m sorry Lee Joo Young. I haven’t even had the chance to apologize nicely to you and tell you all the reasons why I betrayed you. But if you know, I love you more than you know.

End of Jonghyun’s Pov

 


 

Tadadada~!!

Jonghyun misunderstands all of this~!!!! O.o

What will happen then? 

How about Woogyu couple ?

 

Hello, hello, hello ~!!! ^^

FInally I'm able to update it~!!! ><

Guys, seriously, I found it hard to make sad scenes ~ >,<

But anyway, I was crying when I was making the part where Gyu is hurt~~

Don't worry ~ I'm fine now ~ LoL

LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS!!

I really want the lily bouquet before ~ *sigh*

Lily is my favorite flower, that's why I use it here ~ #random

LoL

I'm so glad that all of you love this fic~~ ^^

I will do my best to make it better!! 

The readers' loves had make me fly ~ Saranghae readers~~

 

Subscribe and leave comment~ *wink*

 

Oh, I'll apologize in advance!

I'm going to face my exams next week~

So I won;t be able to update for a while ~ 

Mianhaeyo!! 

But I will try to make the update as soon as I'm done with my exams ~ 

 

Oh and a bit advertisement here guys ~
Wanna know how Koreans lifestyle and is it true that there's no fat people in Korea?

Or understanding that "Ne" is not actually a "Yes" But has different meaning?

Want to ask you curiousity of Koreans and learn their language?

Find all your answers HERE!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/283711/all-about-korea-with-lee-hedi-full-korean-girl-korean-hangul-learnkorean-learn

GO GO GO GO!!

She's a fully Korean girl!! Hoping to reach 200 subbers soon~!! 

Help guys~~ ^^