Truth

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

2 years has passed since Sunggyu’s disappearance. Woohyun and you have been dating for 2 years as well without any problem since they can understand each other. Myungsoo and L.Joe buried their feelings to you for the past 2 years. Woohyun and you have decided to move together into an apartment. Hyori has found her true love, which surprisingly is Jonghyun.

A year ago Jonghyun came back and properly apologize to his family and Woohyun. But Woohyun is not really that care about it. The fact that Woohyun has moved on and dated a girl hasn’t reach Kim family. Woohyun has prepared himself to bring you over to his house and introduce you to his parents.

 

 

3 January 2013

Sunggyu has landed in Incheon airport about 5 minutes ago. He inhales the smell of Seoul air and heads to his waiting van. Sunggyu’s condition is getting better as he is taken care in U.S. He decided to continue his study in U.S and due to his brilliant brain; he graduated early with excellent grades. In 2 years he has turn into a young, intelligent doctor. His job has been transferred to Seoul from the hospital headmaster.

He has been missing Seoul for the past few years; that’s why when he was offered a job in Seoul, he immediately agreed to it. Aside from that, deep in his heart he slightly hopes to meet him and start over again.

He sighs as he sits at the backseat of the van. He looks along the street and notices that Seoul has changed. The driver brings him to an apartment where he will stay. Yes, his parents aren’t going back with him. They have settled their business in U.S and spread it throughout Europe. The apartment looks fine and it is close to the hospital where he will be working at. The driver; who has been ordered by his dad prepared everything as he reached the apartment.

“Young master, your room number will be 1402, 14th floor. I have set everything as how yor father asked me too.”

“Thank you, ahjussi.”

The driver helps to bring his luggage to his room and takes his leave.  Sunggyu takes another sigh and starts arranging his things.

The night falls quickly and Sunggyu is lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

“My other chances in Seoul, will I be able to meet you? Are you okay? Have you moved on and forgot me? I wonder how we will meet. I don’t even know where you live. But I believe fate will bring you to me.”

Sunggyu closes his eyes and drifts to his dreamland.

The next morning he is disturbed by noises from his new neighbor. He lazily rubs his eyes and gets up from his comfortable bed. He sips a cold drink from the fridge and moves to the front door to greet and tells his new neighbor to quite down. As he walks to his door, he hears a loud curse from his neighbor and the door is slammed loudly as if it will creates cracks on the wall. He peeks from his door and sees someone running carelessly with bread in his mouth and he is tidying up his suit. The lift opened and he runs into it. Sunggyu shakes his head and gets back to his room. What a funny guy, he thought.

His morning shift will be started at 9 and it’s still 7.30. Sunggyu walks to his kitchen to prepare his breakfast, just simple bread and a mug of coffee. After he eats his breakfast he grabs a towel and heads to shower. The water runs down his body and it makes him relaxes. 10 minutes later, he gets out from the tub and gets himself ready. He checks on his reflection for the last time and he goes to work.

Woohyun runs endlessly as he eats his bread messily and gets into the train to heads to his house.

“!! !! I’m so late!!! Appa and umma will scold me!! And I have to get myself ready to introduce Joo young to them. Aish! Screw it!!”

He mumbles as he stands in the train. As the train stops at the next station, Woohyun runs out of the train and he runs again to Hyori’s house where you stay for a while. He presses the bell as he pants heavily. When the door is opened he gets into the house directly and find you pouting behind the main door.

“You are late for 8 minutes and 28 seconds, oppa.”

“Mian, Youngie. I woke up late. Don’t be mad, ne?”

He shows his aegyo and you can’t stop but giggling at his sulking figure.

“Aigoo.. Oppa.. You are such a mess. You don’t even tie your tie properly.”

You giggle as you repair Woohyun’s tie. After a few minutes of controlling his breath, Woohyun smiles and takes your hand.

“Ready to go, Youngie?”

“Ne, oppa. Kaja~”

Woohyun and you wave to Hyori who chuckles slightly at the lovebirds in front of her.

Soon you are in a train with Woohyun to go to his parents’ house. The journey takes around 20 minutes. Both you and Woohyun are sweating due to nervousness. But you manage to calm down as your hand is gripped by Woohyun. You smile sweetly at him as you grip his hand back.

After the long journey, the train finally stopped in your final destination. Woohyun takes your hand and leads you to his house.

As you walk along with him, you feel that familiar feeling with the surrounding you have passed. It’s like déjàvu. You feel like you ever passed the way that you are walking through.

Woohyun finally stops in front a cute house and he turns to see you.

“This is my house. Are you ready?”

You nod your head and Woohyun presses the bell. A middle-aged woman opens the door, which you supposed is Woohyun’s mom.

“Annyeong-haseyo, ahjumma. Lee Joo Young imnida.”

You bow to her and she just smiles.

“So, you are the girl whom Woohyun is dating?”

You shyly nod your head. Mrs. Nam lets you in and you bow to Mr.Nam. They tell you and Woohyun to sit on a sofa in the living room. Woohyun’s dad looks…. Tensed. When all of them are seated, Mr.Nam starts the conversation.

“Woohyun, I really don’t want it to happen to you. But, I think it’s time to tell you the truth. And I didn’t even have a slight thought that the girl you are dating is… her.”

“What are you talking about, appa?”

“Woohyun-ah, mianhae… Please forgive us…”

You look at Woohyun confusedly and Woohyun answers with a slight head shake.

“Umma, can you please tell me? I.. Don’t understand.”

Woohyun’s dad looked troubled and he opens his mouth to say something.

“You and Joo Young are blood related, Woohyun-ah.”

 



 

Hello hello~!! *wave frantically*

Finally I'm able to make another update ~ 

Heheheh~

Do you like it guys?

Heheheh~

I notice that few are leaving comment... Where are the others?

Are you guys mad at me? *sob*

Mianhae ~ I didn't mean to update so slowly ~ 

Please tell me about the updated chapter, ne? ^^

And I'm in progress of making the next chapter ~ 

Hopefully I will be able to post it tonight ~ 

 

And if you guys notice the different poster ~  It is also made by foreverinfinte ~ 

Hehehe~ Good, isn't it? xD

If any of you want to make poster for this fic, it's fine  ~

Hehehe~

 

Lastly, Happy New Year everyone!!! ^^

Comment, subscribe and... Mind upvoting it? >//<

Heheheh~

See you later!!