Wound in his heart

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

Meanwhile, Dongwoo calls Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Sunggyu to come over. In within 10 minutes later, your room becomes crowded. You know who they are; you can even remember your first day going to school and meet the two jerks – Sunggyu and Sungjong. Now that you know them better, INFINITE has became your close friends. But there’s just one problem that you hide in your heart. You haven’t met that-one-member-of-INFINTE yet. That one member who hasn’t showed up and said to have a ‘special’ relationship with Sunggyu. You’re so eager to meet him yet the time isn’t allowing you to meet him. So you ask the boys curiously.

"Hey, what’s the name of that member of your group that I haven’t met yet ?"

"Woohyun. Nam Woohyun."

Sunggyu replies your question with a short answer and continue talking with Dongwoo as well as Sungjong. You pull your knees and be a good listener of the boy. While listening to the non-sense talk of them, your thought flies somewhere else. Your memories start to spin around as you think about the name ‘Nam Woohyun’. You see a blurry image of a handsome guy who hold your hand, you see him taking an ice cream for you. You force your mind to remember but the pain striking your head is way too unbearable. You yelp in pain, causing the boys to look at you who is holding your head now.

"Joo Young-ah!! Are you okay?"

Dongwoo is the first one holding you to prevent you from falling off the bed since he’s the closest to you. The pain is getting even worse, tears roll down your cheeks, unable to be resisted. The situation is the room becomes slightly messed up.

L.Joe, Myungsoo and Hoya have done conversing with the doctor. The three of them make their way to see you. When they’re close to your room, they hear noise coming from your room, L.Joe and Hoya fasten their speed and storm into the room while Myungsoo who is still shocked walks lifelessly to your room.

As soon as L.Joe steps in front of the door, he sees you crying on the bed while holding your head. Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sunggyu try to calm you but their efforts are meaningless. L.Joe runs to you and hug you.

"Sshh.. Calm down Youngie. I’m here. What’s hurt? Tell me."

You hold L.Joe’s shirt, for a while the scene looks like you are going to rip the shirt. Tears still flowing from your eyes and quickly being wiped away by L.Joe fingers that caressed your face.

"Oppa… my head.. It’s so painful"

You cried and L.Joe hesitates a bit, not used to be called ‘oppa’ by you. But soon he knows you need to be soothed.

"Relax, Youngie. Don’t think too much. I’m here and I’ll always be here for you."

You rest your head on L.Joe’s chest. You sniffle but the tears have stopped flowing. Sooner later you drifted to dreamland.

*MYUNGSOO’S POV*

I feel like I just being stabbed by a dagger as I see her being embraced by someone else. But what to do ? She doesn’t know me, she doesn’t recognize me. Right at this moment, I’m just a stranger in her eyes. I imagine how it feels to have her in my arms just like what L.Joe did. Having her head laying on my chest and my arms around her, keeping her save and warm.

But no. I have Sungyeol already. He stays by my side whenever I need him. I shouldn’t be worried about it. But the scene was too much for me to bear. So I walk away from the location.

I know that L.Joe has some sort of feeling to her. Not just an ordinary feeling but that ‘special’ feeling that usually called love. But why this heart of mine burns whenever I think about that? And why would my heart aches when I see her so close to L.Joe?

I stop walking and sit on a bench outside the hospital. I rub my temple and sigh deeply.

"Myungie? Are you okay?"

I startled a bit and look up just to see ‘my’ choding Sungyeol standing in front of me.

"I’m fine, Yeollie. What are you doing here? Come, sit here with me."

The choding sits beside me, still looking at me with suspicious glance.

"What are you up to, Myung? You don’t seem very well."

"…."

"Myungie? Why won’t you answer me?"

‘"’m fine, Yeol. It’s just that I need some rest."

"You were coming here together with Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyun, didn’t you? Why don’t you check Joo Young-ah? She just had a very bad headache.’

"Umm.. I’m not in the mood in seeing that girl."

Sungyeol just nods his head and we stare at nothing in silence. And I know that soon Sungyeol will talk and that happens.

"Myungmyung, let’s see ~~~~~Joo Young’s condition. I’m worried about her."

I lazily nod and let Yeol drags me to her room.

*END OF MYUNGSOO’S POV*

Myungsoo is dragged to your room by Sungyeol. Both of them arrive in front of your room 5 minutes later. Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungjong are outside your room.

The pain strikes Myungsoo again as he knows that you are just with L.Joe inside the room. Sungyeol’s hand that holds his hand is the only thing that calms him down.

"Hyung, what happened to Joo Young-ah?"

"We don’t know either. The doctor is still checking."

As soon as Dongwoo closes his mouth, the doctor comes out from the room. The boys quickly stand and wait for the doctor to say something. Myungsoo silently listen to whatever the doctor has to say.

"Your friend is just fine. It was because she’s forcing herself to remember something that make her head spinning around and yes, that becomes the reason too why she had a headache. I hope you guys can help her to remember her past slowly. But not too harsh, since harsh can brings her to a worst situation. "

The boys nod their head except for Myungsoo. This returning memory can take forever time!

When the doctor leaves, the boys make their way to your room. You are still not conscious and L.Joe waits on your side patiently. As soon as Sungjong is in the room and closes the door, they start discussing the ways to get your memories back.

"She doesn’t know Myungsoo! So it’s better to let her remember about Myungsoo first."

"No, shouldn’t she remember her oppa first?"

"Thinking about her oppa will make her depressed!"

One keeps denying the others’ suggestions until they all keep silent to think the best way out.

Everyone in the room knows about your oppa already. There’s no way the truth can be hidden while your condition is so bad. The only thing that is still kept as secret is the name of your oppa, Woohyun.

10 minutes later, you slowly open your eyes. L.Joe who knows this, tells the others to come closer. You smile weakly as you see L.Joe is by your side when you’re awake.

"Oppa.."

That’s the only thing you said as you open your eyes. L.Joe smiles bitterly and nods. A few minutes later, you are able to sit and joke around with the others. But Myungsoo keeps a distant from you. He’s sitting on the sofa in the corner of the room.

Sungyeol suddenly stops talking and cough a bit. You look at him, a bit interested in whatever he’s gonna say.

"Okay, Lee Joo Young. I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo."

"Huh? Boyfriend? Yah!! Don’t joke around!! You are a guy!!"

"I’m serious here, Joo Young-ah."

Sungyeol pulls Myungsoo’s hand and drags him closer to you.

"Okay, this is Myungsoo."

Sungyeol shoves Myungsoo’s hand to you and you respond by shaking it.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I’m Joo Young. Lee Joo Young. Hope we can be friend!"

Myungsoo feels that the time has stopped for a while. He keeps holding your hand though the introduction session has end. He wants to hold your hand longer but it seems that the time isn’t with him.

"Excuse me, Myungsoo-ssi? Can you let go of my hand, please?"

Myungsoo quickly pulls his hand and out it in his jeans pocket.

"Sorry."

He mumbles. The way you talk to him is so different. Not that way of a friend talking to a friend. But a way in which someone is talking to a stranger. Without Myungsoo notices it, the wound in his heart has gotten wider. 

 


 

An update for you guys ~!!

Thankk you for your supports~!! I really appreciate it~! ^^

I never thought that I will be able to gain subscribers in such a short time ~ ><

Thank youu!!! <3<3 I love yaaaa all!!!! xD

I'll try to do the next chapter now since I promised to give you double-update~!!! ^^ Fighting~! xD

Leave some comments guys~ I don't mind of you guys spam my story with comments~ LoL

 

Umm.. Anyway, do you guys mind checking on my friend's story? Heheheh~

The title is 'DIFFICULT!!'

Starring Myungsoo, L.Joe and YOU~!! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/150659/difficult-infinite-ljoe-myungsoo-romance-teentop-you-gangsters

Thank youu~!! ^^