Tears

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

L.Joe’s Pov

I can see a very beautiful smile plastered on her face as she faces Woohyun. I wonder how she will react if she knows the truth.

So all this time I’m just a fake brother for her, nothing more. In a split of second she decorates my heart and in the next second she crushes this weak heart of mine into million pieces. The only thing I can do is faking a smile though I know this is wrong.

Myungsoo’s voice breaks my long train of thought.

“Dating?”

Woohyun smiles and nods happily.

And I know Myungsoo can’t keep his mouth shut, in a few second he will say it, I bet for my head.

“But-“

“Congratulations Joo Young. I think Woohyun is a good guy for you.”

I put on my best smile as I feel Myungsoo’s eyes creating holes at me. I catch his stare for a while, shooting my don’t-you-dare-to-say-anything stare and he just scoffs and turns his back against me.

Sungyeol, being the choding one drags us to a restaurant.

“Woohhooo!!! Let’s celebrate it!! Joo Young and Woohyun are dating!! Yay!”

Woohyun just smiles like an idiot and he shyly takes Joo Young’s hand in his.

“My treat guys. Pick the foods you want.”

“Hell yeah!! This is why I love Woohyun!!!”

In a few seconds Dongwoo hyung, Hoya hyung and Sungyeol have hold a trace with A LOT of foods on it. They seriously are beasts when it comes to food. I have no appetite to eat and I can see that Myungsoo is not that different from me.

When I’m drowned in my own world, someone taps my shoulder and I see Joo Young’s face is just a few inches away from mine.

“Oppa, gwenchanayo?”

“Ooh… Youngie, gwenchana. Wae?”

“You haven’t eaten anything yet. Sungyeol, Hoya oppa and Dongwoo oppa have finished their 3rd plates now.”

“Well, I’m just full I guess?”

Woohyun holds her hand and I turn away, pretending to cough. I just can’t bear it, my tears are threatening to fall but I manage to keep it back. I don’t know how long I will be able to survive this kind of situation.

Myungsoo’s Pov

As I see Woohyun holds Joo Young’s hand, I feel like my heart is burnt in anger. It is hard for me to accept the fact that the girl I love is dating someone else. I mean, I’ve been dating with boys for. It is my first time of having this feeling of love towards a girl. How can I suppose to let her go when my heart is craving for her so much?

I bet L.Joe is just as jealous as me; he just doesn’t want to admit it. The fact that Joo Young and Woohyun are dating is something wrong and everyone knows it. Why don’t they say it? Am I the only one who thinks this way?

It is hard.

Life is hard.

But why should it be harder for me?

It’s been a few weeks since I get close to Joo Young, I thought I might stand a chance to catch her heart.

I am sitting at the corner of the table and Sungyeol is busy eating with Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung. I stare blankly at Joo Young and Woohyun who are smiling so brightly. I turn my head away; the scene is just too unbearable for me to see.

Soon I bury my head in my folded hands and try to take a short nap, when someone grips my shoulder. I look up and see L.Joe standing beside me. He signals me to go out and I just nod my head slightly. I fight my tears back so they won’t fall.

When we are outside, I lean on the wall and wait for him to talk.

“Let’s just wish them to be happy, Myungsoo. I don’t want Joo Young to get hurt.”

“This is wrong. It’s ing wrong and you know it. We should stop it before it goes too far.”

“Kim Myungsoo! I warn you! You aren’t allowed to tell any single thing about it to them. I, myself, will be the one who will watch over them. If this is what Joo Young wants, I will let her.”

“Mark my words, Lee Byunghun. Someday, the truth will be revealed. For me, it’s better for her to know the truth from her closest people.”

With that I leave L.Joe who is already crying silently. And unconsciously, my tears are rolling down as I walk away. 

 


 

 

Annyeong readers!!

I just came back from holiday ~ 

Hehehehe~
 

And here's the update that you guys have been waiting for ~ ^^

Mian for the very slow update ~ ><

Forgive me, ne?

And I know it's late, but Merry Christmas everyone!!!

 

Oh, and do you notice the new poster??? *squeal*

That's made by foreverinfinite ~!!!!

Hohoho~ Thanks to her~ 

It's good, isn't it? Heheheeh~

Anyway, I'll try to post another update as soon as I can~ 

 

Have a pleasant day/night everyone!!! <3

And never forget to leave comment and also................. If you don't mind, do upvote my story ~ >.<)/

Hehehe~
Thank you!!! <3<3