Annyeong-haseyo! Nam Woohyun imnida!

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

You are allowed to go home at around 12 o’clock that night. The next day is Thursday. And that day will be your official second time coming to your curricular activity. You wake up so early in the morning that people think that you didn’t sleep last night. You were holding L.Joe and plead him to stay in Hyori’s house that night, but L.Joe decided to go home as soon as you sleep. You used to wake up at 5 o’clock in the morning but this time, you wake up at 3 o’clock. Having your stomach growling at 3.30. you make some cereal for breakfast. After finishing your simple breakfast, you slouch on the sofa n the living room, putting earphones on and listening to some songs from your iPod. Time passed so fast, after around 25 songs that you listened, the clock hits 5 o’clock. So you stand up from the sofa lazily and make your way to take a bath.

An hour later you are done preparing for school needs. You are in uniform already and going to wear your shoes when Hyori comes out from her room. Still in her messy bed hair.

"Yahh!! Hyori!! Aren’t you going to school?! What time is it?? And you haven’t take a bath yet?!"

"Mianhae, Joo Young-ah. I’m having some sort of flu here. So hard to breathe and talk. Can you please tell the teacher that I will be absent today?"

"Argh! Okay then! Go rest and sleep! Don’t forget to take medicine and eat!"

"Ne, umma. You are the best. Hahahaha"

"Stop calling me ‘umma’ since I’m not your mommy!"

Hyori grins and heads back to her room. Now you have to go to school by yourself then. You quickly wear your shoes and go to school. The time shows 6.15 now. You walk to your class, drop your bag on the chair and lean on your table. The sleepiness strikes you, you yawn and close your eyes, and soon you are sleeping quietly.

At the time you open your eyes, you hear so many murmurs around you. You sleepily rub your eyes to focus your vision. You glance over your side just to find L.Joe’s bag on the chair. But where is L.Joe?

You get up from your chair and go out of the room to find L.Joe. He’s standing under the tree with some boys who you guess are Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and boyfriend, Sunggyu and also Sungjong. You smile widely as you approach them. You tip-toe at L.Joe’s back and cover both his eyes. He’s a bit surprised but later on he laughs and pulls your hand off.

"Who am I?"

"Stop it,Joo Young-ah. I can’t see a thing now."

"Who am I?"

"Ya!! Lee Joo Young!!"

You pull your hands off and laugh together along with the rest of the boys. After having a short chit-chat with them, the bell rings and everyone is scattered, running to their own classes.

During break time, you spend most of your time with L.Joe or with Hoya and Dongwoo. But not with Sungyeol since he’s always with Myungsoo. Myungsoo who silently peek at you feels miserable watching you laugh with L.Joe, Hoya and Dongwoo while you don’t even remembered him.

It seems that time really goes so fast that day. The bell for going home has ringed already. You pack you books and take your bag, heading to have curricular. On your way to the room, you meet Sungjong who is also walking to the dance room.

"Hey, Sungjong. It’s so weird seeing you walk alone. You usually go with Sunggyu, right?"

"Hmm.. He’s having his business with someone now. Let’s go. I’m so lazy; I wanna sleep in the dance room for a while."

Sungjong and you walk faster and reach the room almost at the same time. The room is still empty. Sungjong drops his bag and lay down on the floor. Soon he curls up and sleeps soundly. You chuckle a bit at his cuteness and go to the corner of the room where the sound system is set. You choose a song and play it. Not long after that you move your body in the rhythm of the music. By seeing you r reflection in the big mirror in front of you, you choreograph some new moves. Sweat covers your body a bit later.

You are so into the dance that you don’t know the others coming. You know it after you finish dancing and they’re giving big applause for you. You look around confusedly since there are so many people there.

"Great job, Lee Joo young! That was…. Incredible!!"

Yunho praises you and you just smile at his compliment. And you see L.Joe in the middle of the crowd. You leave the place immediately to be together with L.Joe. Hoya who is also there pats your head.

"Great job, girl!"

You just stuck your tongue playfully. After a while, the pupils are set in their groups. But as you see in INFINITE, Sunggyu is not there yet. Where cold he been?

After a short briefing from Yunho, the group sets up their formation and starts dancing. The room is so noisy with the boys who are shouting and singing.

30 minutes later the groups are settled down and now sitting in a circle to watch each other performance.

"I would like to have INFINITE!"

Yunho calls a group.

"Sorry, we can’t do it yet. Sunggyu is not here yet. We’ll just to wait a bit more. Maybe another group can do it first ?"

Dongwoo answers. Yeah, where is that Sunggyu? You roll your eyes while thinking about it but son being distracted by the performances of the boys. DBSK, UKISS, EXO, BAP, B1A4, BOYFRIEND. All has performed except TEEN TOP and INFINITE.

Since Sunggyu hasn’t showed up again, TEEN TOP goes first. Singing their song and dance, ‘Be Ma Girl’. It was awesome!! You clap your hands in enthusiasm after they’re done. L.joe pants heavily and sits beside you.

"That was awesome!!  I love it!!!"

L.Joe responds by smiling at you. While waiting for Sunggyu to come, everyone chats with their friends. A few minutes later Sunggyu comes with someone new.

Sunggyu approaches Yunho and having a bit chit-chat with him. Yunho nods his head and Sunggyu goes to INFINITE together with the new guy.

The new guy is cute, a bit shorter that Sunggyu. While examining the guy Yunho calls up INFINITE to perform.

They sing their newest song, ‘The Chaser’ and it was so amazing!! You clap your hands until your palms are red. They’re just cool!!

After finishing the performances, the activity is done. You steal glances at the new guy who is now sitting alone just like you. The room starts to be emptied. Most of the groups have gone home. You want to know the new guy more, when you start to stand; the new guy has approached you with his oh-so-cute smile. You smile at him when he’s close to you. His face is even cuter when you look closer.

He shoves his hand at you as he’s in front of you. You take his hand and shake it.

"Joo Young. Lee Joo Young. New member here. Hope we can be friends."

You start the introduction first earning a smile from the guy. You look deeply at his eyes which are so familiar with you. The feeling of having your hand held by his big, warm hand is just perfect.

"Annyeong-haseyo! Nam Woohyun imnida! Nice to meet you."

He’s so cheerful just as how you predicted. But the smile on your face doesn’t last for long after hearing his name. Your head spins again and soon you lost your consciousness. 

 


 

There!! The other update for you guys!!

As I've promised, double-update for 65 subscribers~!!

Sorry I wasn't able to post it yesterday since I fell asleep~ Hehehehe~
And that's it!! Nam Woohyun has made his appearance!! LoL

Do you guys like it ? ;) 

Anyway~ Thank you so much for your suppports!!! I love you all even more~!!! <3

I'm gonna have weekend, so I'll set even a higher goal ~ xD

Now the subscribers has reach 70 ~ And I want to have 90 subscribers to post the next update ~ ^^

Please help guys!!! >< Hehehehe~

Don't forget to leave comments, ne ?

Now I'm gonna prepare for my Biology quiz~ Kekekeke~