Who should I blame?

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

Woohyun stares at his ex-lover bewilderedly; he is smiling bitterly. The room is filled with silence for the minutes. Both of them are just staring at each other, mesmerized for the nth time by looking at their lover. At the end Woohyun breaks the silence by clearing his throat.

“W-w-what are you doing here, Gyu?”

Sunggyu feels overwhelming emotions are logging him as he hears Woohyun calls his nickname. He quickly gathers himself together and responds to the question.

“I.. I work here. And I live at the next door.”

“Why are you here? In my place?”

“Well.. You were drunk and I helped you here. You seem depressed..?”

“Yeah.. Kind of. I’m fine now. By the way, it’s been a while since we talk, right? Take a seat, I will prepare coffee.”

When Woohyun is in the kitchen, Sunggyu wanders around the place and see a small table at the corner of the room. He approaches the table and finds a small photo frame on it. Out of curiosity he picks the frame and the picture in it completely kills him inside. It is a picture of Woohyun who is hugging you from the back.

“What are you looking at?”

Woohyun’s voice breaks Sunggyu’s focus. The frame falls on his feet and Woohyun gasps in surprise while Sunggyu tries to suppress his tears.

Woohyun notices that the picture that just fell is his picture with you and out of many people who come to his flat; Sunggyu is the one who looked at it. 2 mugs of coffee fall from his hands as he is too shocked.

“So.. I see you have moved on, Woohyun-ah.”

Sunggyu flashes his smile at Woohyun who is standing dumfounded on the spot.

“Sunggyu.. M-m-mianhae..”

“No.. No.. It should be me who apologize because I drop your photo frame.”

Woohyun shakes his head slowly as Sunggyu cleans the scattered glass on the floor.  He covers his mouth with both his hands to hide his silent cry. His tears fall drop by drop as he sees Sunggyu who picks the broken glass piece by piece as if that broken glass is his heart. As Sunggyu done cleaning the mess, Woohyun tries to talk to him.

“I can explain everything, I-“

“Sorry, I have work in a few minutes.”

“But, Gyu….”

“Don’t call me that!!”

Sunggyu storms out of the place and slams the door in front of Woohyun’s face.

Woohyun falls on his knees as he buries his face in his palms.

“God… Why do I have to face this? Who should I blame?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe has been a successful song composer and his songs have been known all around the world. His relationship with Chunji is also getting better. All members of Teen Top are now working with him as a team. Along with their ability to dance and sing, their group has become famous. L.Joe has never looked at any girl. Though he is now sticking to his Teen Top group, he still keeps in contact with his old friends.

Myungsoo is a young businessman in such a young age. He inherits his father’s company and by the help of his brilliant brain and tactics, he is able to expand his company even wider. After graduation, Sungyeol and him broke up since both of them know that they are not feeling the same sparkle of love anymore between them. A few days after that, Sungyeol went to Canada to expand his study and stayed there.

Hoya and Dongwoo are still working together. They are now teaching in a dance academy; Hoya as the teacher and Dongwoo as the loyal teacher assistant. The dance academy that they are working at has produced students with extraordinary dance movements and the students are offered by many famous entertainment. Right now they are engaged and they are planning to get married by next year.

Sungjong who have a good body became a model a year ago. And he has found his true love; a guy named Ren. The other boys also know about this diva’s relationship and support it.

All of them have agreed to have a small reunion today. Even Sungyeol flies back to Korea for this. But they didn’t inform Woohyun and you since they want it to be surprise. Teen Top also comes with their weird appearance to hide their faces. First thing that they do is waiting for Sungyeol in the airport.

When all of them are gathered, they head to Paradise club. L.Joe calls you to come to Paradise club and you just agreed to it since you need night drink. The boys then come to Woohyun’s apartment and base on the information given by the guard downstairs, they come all the way to Woohyun’s room.

They grin from ear to ear as they stand in front of Woohyun’s door.

“Woohyuuunn!! Open the door!!”

Sungyeol shouts with his dolphin voice, making the rest of them cover both of their ears.

“Gosh!!! Will you please stop sceaming, Lee Sungyeol??! You almost broke my eardrums!!”

“Sorry, Hoya hyung~~”

They wait for several minutes but the door is still closed.

“Maybe Woohyun is going out?”

“No. That’s impossible. The lights are on. He’s inside. Woohyun has never leave his place without turning off the lights. I know him.”

They stare at each other before Sungjong breaks the silence.

“Guys… It can’t be that Woohyun did something stupid, right? I’m just saying.”

All of their eyes rounded in horror. In a split of second Hoya and CAP forcefully open the door. After they struggle, the door is opened, showing a messy room. They split inside the flat to find Woohyun.

Niel screams out of sudden as they look for Woohyun from the bedroom. The boys run to the bedroom and they stop with the horrifying scene in front of them.

They scream in panic as they see Woohyun’s body lying on his pool of blood that keeps flowing out from his wrist and neck. 

 


 

Hi!!!! I'm here again with another update ~ 

Hehehe~

Hope you guys like it !! ^^

And wanna know what makes me like this?

Yes.. Your comments guys!!! I love all the comments that you give!!

Thank you!! Thank you!! *bow*

By the way....

I need your help guys ~ 

Vote for one of the answers ~ ^^

As usual, the answer with most vote will be used ~

Hehehe~

Okay ~

Keep leaving comments, okay? 

I will be back soon~!! ^^