That Clumsy Guy

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

You tell yourself that everything will be fine. You won't be always be in the same class as them. 

Act strong, Joo Young.

You convince yourself and bravely face their faces. 

"So, you just met our friend again. Know his name already? He's Myungsoo. Don't mess up with him, he's not so kind like us."

You can see Sunggyu's smirk as he mentioned Myungsoo name. Well, you should keep a distant from him then.

"Excuse me brats gentlemen, I need to go now, will you please excuse me?"

You try to smile your best smile but you can see the weird aura around you as you walk pass through Sunggyu and Sungjong. When you think that you are far from them , you walk even faster and suddenly you are hugged from behind. You scream and you turn around in horror.

"AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! LET GO!!!!!!!! YOU BASTARDS!!!"

You slowly open your eyes and see Hyori is laughing at you. 

"You look so funny, Joo Young-ah!! Look at you!! YOu have to see your face in the mirror!! Your expression...."

Before she can speaks anything else you snaps and she hardly stop laughing. You walk side-by-side with her to the next class. You can hear her silent laughter as you walk together.

"Stop it Hyori-ah. It wasn't funny at all!"

"Yahh!! Mianhae, Joo Young-ah. It was just so funny."

You bet that her tummy must be hurt now. You then go to your next class with Hyori. You feel so good as you know that there's no other weirdo in your class. After your happy time during the class, the bell rings as an alert for recess time. As soon as you and Hyori finish packing all your books, the two of you quickly go to the canteen. After your hard time to find an empty seat, you find the right spot to rest and eat. You hurriedly drop your books on the table and go sit while Hyori is still busy finding the right food to be eaten by you and herself. You play with your fingers as Hyori chooses the food. Tapping your fingers on the table is one of your hobbies. After waiting for 5 minutes, Hyori sits in front of you. You simply say thank you to her and start eating the food that she gave you. She pouts as she sees you eating so peacefully while she has to struggled to get the food. That's an usual act of hers. 

After you finish your food, you open your Biology book to understand the content before the teacher explains. While you are reading and staring at nothing, you see an insanely tall giraffe boy is walking unsteadily while carrying a tons of books. As he walks closer to your table, he trips over something and..... unfortunately he falls, causing some of his books hit you and Hyori. 

"Sorry, i was just......"

"It's fine, Yeollie. Let me help you to carry your belongings. See the table over there? I choose that place for us to eat together."

Your eyes are widen in shock as you know who was talking to the tall boy. Myungsoo!!! As you stunt in you foolness, Hyori stands up and she opens to shout and yell at the boys who ruin her lunch time.

"Are you guys stupid or idiot? Don't you see that my friend and I are eating? Look in front using your eyes!"

You can feel butterflies fly in your stomach as you feel the dead-glare from Myungsoo for the second time in that day. You open your mouth to speakup, but before you can say anything else, Hyori is already talking yelling at the two boys again.

YOU ARE SO DEAD, LEE JOO YOUNG!! HE'S GONNA KILL YOU WITHIN THESE SECONDS!! SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER BEFORE YOU ARE DEAD!!!

But, maybe that day is your lucky day since Myungsoo says,  

"Just see what will happen to your days in this school, girls. I'll let you go this time since I'm not in the mood to get angry and torture people."

Well, at least that day isn't your last day in the world. As Myungsoo and the tall boy pass you and Hyori, you sigh in relieve. When they are out of the sight, you stare at Hyori with your scary you're-so-dead glare. 

"What is it, Joo Young-ah?"

'Don't interfere with that guy again. Well, the point is don't mess up with him. I need to go to my next class. See you later, Hyori-ah!'

"Hmm, annyeong!"

You carry your books and go to the school's map to find you next class. 

When you arrive in your math class (which is your next class), you feel that your heart stops beating as you see someone sitting beside the window.


Mianhae for not updating since five days ago~~

I was so busy with school stuffs, but finally I make it today~!!

Maybe I'm gonna update this fic in more than one chapter in a day during weekends~~ So wait for it~!!
Please keep reading and don't forget to subscribe~~

I might add a small part of relationship in this fic, but there's still normal relationship too~~ 

Who do you think will be the couple? Myungyeol couple or Yadong couple? And who do you want to be YOUR partner in the fic? Lol~!!

Please give your suggestions by leaving comments~~

Your coments are LOVED and HIGHLY APPRECIATED~!!!

Thank you for supporting me~~