Sorry, you are wrong.

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

"Eh.. Joo Young-ah, right?"

The guy with shade smiles at you gently. You stare at him in disbelief. 

"Waeyo, Joo Young-ah? Something wrong with my face?"

"Umm.. No.. Do you mind taking off that shade you are using??"

"Wae?"

"Let me see your face."

The guy pulls off his shade. Your heart sinks as you see his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has that deep stare when you look directly to his eyes. Deep, sharp but comforting. The eyes that you have missed for so long. 

"Oppa? You're my oppa. Right?"

With no hesitate you run to him and hug him, leaving him speechless. Slowly your tears flow and cause his clothes a bit ruined. 

"Oppa.. Woohyun oppa.. I've missed you~! Where did you go? I thought I'll never meet you again!"

He just let you ruin his shirt with your tears and when you are calmed already, he pushes your shoulders slowly. 

"W-w-why oppa? You don't remember me? You forgot already? I never forget you even for just a second these past few years. How can you forget me?"

He doesn't answer you, he just stare at you for a while and you silently wiped the remaining tears from your eyes and cheeks. Your heart gets warmer as he touches your cheeks, but that warmth doesn't stay for long. As you can see his face again, you fall and everything turns black.

You open your eyes slowly just to see 5 different faces are looking at you worriedly. You rub your eyes to se your surrounding in a clearer way. There is Myungsoo, L.Joe, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya staring at you worriedly. You try to sit and L.Joe helps you. 

"Are you okay, Joo Young-ah? You look pale."

"I.. I think I'm fine now, L.Joe. Don't worry."

You try to smile but you are not even sure that your lips form a smile. You look around and notice that you are in the health care unit. You slowly masage your temple to make yourself back to reality. Was meeting the guy a dream only? Or was it real? Where is he? If he's your oppa he must be there, waiting for you. Does he forget about you already? Feeling the unbearable headache, you fall asleep again. 

Your first time joining the curricular activity was a total disaster. L.Joe told you that when you collapsed, Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and him carried you to the health care unit. A few minutes later, Mr. Yunho and Jaejoong come to see your condition but you haven't awake yet. So, Mr. Yunho decided to dismiss the class earlier. Some of them cheers in happiness while the rest frowns. L.Joe also told you that you collapsed for around 2 hours. That time when you are awake, Mr. Yunho and Jaejoong have left the school. Hoya and Dongwoo waited until you are awake because they are the officers of the school. But L.Joe has no idea why Myungsoo was also waiting for you to wake up. 

The accident on Thursday brings a lot of changes to you. You are back to the old you, who has lost your appetite of life and live without smile and joy. L.Joe and Hyori have tried to comfort you but their words aren't really reaching your heart. Your heart, which was open to the real world slowly closes its door again. You become an anti-social person. You either stay in the class to study or stay under a tree for day-dreaming. 

The days pass slowly, even slower than a snail. You aren't that cheerful girl anymore. Your days are gloomy. But L.Joe keeps sticking around you, accompany you eventhough he knows that you don't even notice that he's around. The next Thursday has come. It's time for yuou to join the curricular activity again. Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and L.Joe have discussed about it and they got a conclusion that musics and dance can bring you to life again. So they drag you to the auditorium and let you sit down. You are never left alone. There's always be L.Joe or Hoya or Dongwoo or Sungyeol who stays beside you. But that day is different. You sit in the corner of the room alone. The boys are gone to practice with their groups. 

Someone approaches you. But you has no intention in looking at the person. You don't even care who is that and what is his purpose in going there. The person sits beside you. You feel a bit insecured and hug your knees. 

"Joo Young-ah.. I heard about the things happen to you. Are you fine now?"

"....."

You don't answer him. Instead of answering, you hug your knees even tighter. 

"Look, Joo Young-ah. I didn't mean to surprise you or deny you. But sorry, you are wrong. I'm not your oppa. I don't know what happened to your oppa, but I have no blood-related sister nor brother. Look at me, I'm completely a stranger for you, right?"

You hold your tears. You don't want them to flow out of your eyes. Your eyes hurt due to holding back the tears. The words said by the guy is striking right into your heart. Your sewed heart is torn again for the second time. It's bleeding again. 

"Just to let you know, Joo Young-ah. My name is Kikwang. Lee Kikwang."

"STOP IT ALREADY!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN!!"

You shout, causing the room to be silenced. L.Joe, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo who know that was you who just shouted, quickly run to the palce where you sat and end up seeing you curling on the floor, crying. Hoya, L.Joe and SUngyeol quickly help you while Myungsoo and Dongwoo glare at Kikwang in unfriendly stare. 

Kikwang raise his hands, showing that he has done no harm. L.Joe picks you up from the floor and carry you bridal style to get out of the room, followed by Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. 


Haahhh~

Finally I update it~ LoL

I was a bit crazy when making this chapter~ xD

Respond 1997 episode 0 is out already guys~!! xD (since 10 p.m. KST) Lol~

Hoya is just so..... Uuuummmmmm... Eeerrrrrrr.... HE IS A HAWTIE~!!!!! Lalalalalalalala~ *dance crazily* 

Anyway, sorry for the short update~ xD

I'll try to make the next update longer~ ^^

Annyeong new subscribers and new readers~!! Please enjoy the fic!! >.<

Leave comments too so I know your feedback~ ^.<

Check out my Oneshot Collection too~!! I accept request~ Lol~ xD